Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review wanted!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Chubby_Bear
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Profile review wanted!Page 1 of 1    
Hey,

So i'm looking to get a some feedback on my profile, I've had some luck with it but it can probably be better...in fact it can most likely be better.
I know i could probably do with a couple more pictures, which i'm working on, not really a fan of having my picture taken.
But any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
 OhHaiMarc
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Profile review wanted!
Posted: 11/30/2018 9:40:47 AM
1. Aim for at least four images, especially where you're doing an interest, in an interesting place and ideally just you in it.

2. There's a few interests you don't mention in your profile: have any long walks taken you anywhere interesting? Planned any of your own?

3. Your 'main pastime' needs to be worded more positively or completely changed. I don't think it sells you so well.

4. Spare a small paragraph for the type you're looking for, to guide women in. It doesn't have to be detailed, and it'll be useful for you as well to better figure out who you want to meet.

Any of this help?
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review wanted!