Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Peace is eithimism for war, opinions are now facts. and fake is real      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 justinelle
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Peace is eithimism for war, opinions are now facts. and fake is real news Page 1 of 1    
Israel like most supposed democracies finds itself being led by a very vociferous minority who are inspired by a specific ideology that is both inclusive and exclusive. The psychological structures that make individuals want to be part of a ruling clique/gang/elite can be found in almost all countries, where personal greed in either economic or social positioning is reinforced by their ideological beliefs.

In Israel as in most tribal groups in which the USA is the best exaggerated example, especially currently as its so overt, is that the nation, the extended family, becomes exclusive at the expense of all others. The other must therefore be seen as the outsider, a danger or threat to the vulnerable family population, which justifies imposition of incremental draconian social and economic restrictions towards the perceived threat, as well as the national brood but to a lesser extent.

This leads to polarisations, as in divorces, acrimony and justifications or perceived rights further muddy the waters. One could say this was a coincidence or unexpected result of putting one’s own interests first. But with ideological driven politicians, its packaged in subliminal as well as emotionally driven propaganda towards the concern the self appointed representatives of the nation concerned, has towards their extended family.

So lies become truths, peace is really war, as the political manoeuvrings and subliminal and relentless excrement is not just sugared for the indigenous population but actually propagated as sweeter, and nutritionally superior to sugar.

So what makes a newborn child turn into a fanatical ideological driven zealot? Psychopaths come in all shapes and sized, from the highly educated and economically privileged to the opposite extremes. Psychopaths appear normal and inviting on the surface normality that is likable and pleasant and generally appeals to everyone, influencing others to like them so that they are more pliable to manipulation later.

They exude an air of confidence that naturally draws others to them as they are good at playing the role of model citizen expecting special treatment over others. But if you don’t have any value or status you are considered a non person. Psychopaths are experts at manipulating your emotions and insecurities causing you to view them as the victim. This lowers your guard and makes you vulnerable for future exploitation.
Creating chaos and drama is a regular practice as it appears interesting to an audience as they are goaded trough empathy and charm into accepting callousness as sympathy. Psychopaths are extremely cunning in the area of persuasion. They are able to get you to do or agree things you might not normally do. So lies become truths as convincing others that excrement is sugar is most gratifying, proving superiority.

So its often only with the benefit of hindsight, one can see the patterns that political psychopaths use to further themselves, always blaming the other, usually the helpless, poor, and outsiders for any convenient distraction the economic or social situation of their own populations. To heighten the threat one must always poke some sort of stick into the perceived hornets nest, thus using their defensive behaviours as a provocation thus justifying greater draconian actions against them.

So look around the world and see where your psychopathic political appointees have actually created some sot of peace, made people come together to raise their children in a more prosperous future, and if you can actually find anywhere in the last 30 – 50 years that today exemplifies such a condition then I would be most grateful
 platitude545
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Peace is eithimism for war, opinions are now facts. and fake is real news
Posted: 12/5/2018 8:30:41 AM
^^^^ I tried...but I can't read your claptrap and assume you plagiarized it from somewhere else like you normally do although I can't be bothered to prove it... What is obvious though is you know absolutely nothing about Israel or its people. You are completely clueless about what drives the Israeli soul. It is really comical how you know nothings...people like you, Jovan, Cotter...are always judging a people you have never met.

Let me make this simple for you though Justinelle...Israel was born out of the Holocaust...the need for a people practicing their religion to protect themselves from their anti-Semitic enemies...and for some of them, to fulfill the prophecies of their God. That the Arabs didn't like that fact and decided to wage non-stop war on the Jews has given Israel the fundamental right to defend itself. After Arafat rejected a peace deal and it became clear the Jews would never have peace..the country has done what it needed to survive and will keep doing so.

The problem with people like you is you are simply too stupid to see it and appreciate what is happening on the Ground. The problem with people like Jovan and Cotter is they abhor the fact the Jews are actually defending themselves again...when for so long they were nothing but victims. It took the Holocaust to wake those people up...but finally they realized they had to take their own destiny in their hands and not rely on the hand of God to save them...and they have done a pretty good job of it. They should be applauded....but a stupid, plagiarizing ahole like you sees things only in black and white terms. You don't get it...and never will.
Peace is euthinized by war, Kellyann conherway says opinions are now
Posted: 12/5/2018 10:27:09 AM
First off, ThisJustIn, Israel and ZOG are yesterday's news. Now we look, again, at how the Saudis influence the White House, whether its chump or the Bush family.

Second...wtf is wrong with you trump apologists this week, with all the flattery on the late George Bush (LGB)? i know you folks really can't say anything unless conservative news spoonfeeds you what you want to feel and rail against, but you can't think on your own? I mean, LGB IS THE ESTABLISHMENT REPUBLICAN. You say you voted chump not for the racism, but for his anti-establishment views, and here we are this week hearing how LGB is everything chump is not, and you trumpanzees....can't find anything to say?

this is the president who sold you THE NEW WORLD ORDER. that global economy crap Vlad et al can't stand. he brought you NAFTA before billy clinton. but Faux News hasn't told you to be angry about it, so you are silent. LGB sent April Glaspee (sic) to tell Saddam it was ok to invade, and when he did, america didn't want to run to the defense of rich oil-ogarchs running to resorts in Europe while we fought their war. so LGB repeated the lies of the Kuwaiti ambassador's daughter that Iraqis were pulling babies off incubators. That Iraqi tanks were on the border. I thought you guys liked Chump b/c he wasn't warlike as HRC, yet here's LGB getting praised for war propaganda and you trumpanzees hide under a table, afraid to speak out.

i do get that you approve of the racist willie horton ads. i don't expect you to speak out against it. but maybe you got upset when LGB went to a grocery store and famously didn't know they had UPC scanners b/c he's so out of touch of the common man to actually do his own shopping.

anyway, its just funny, your silence on a deceased leader who represents everything you claim to hate. maybe when conservative news tells you how to be outraged, you finally will. and as usual, the liberals will have beaten you to it. until then, once again we all get to see your outrage is just selective.

:)

(now we'll see if anyone gets off their kiester to express their disgust. I didn't cover everything the LGB did that should upset trumpanzees, i wanted to give them some room to express something that looks like their own opinion.)
 vlad dracul
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2018 11:20:55 AM
GTO

"wtf is wrong with you trump apologists this week, with all the flattery on the late George Bush (LGB)?"

Who are the trump apologists and who is flattering bush? Because i see nothing of that likesy.

"i know you folks really can't say anything unless conservative news spoonfeeds you what you want to feel and rail against, but you can't think on your own?"

Oh dear. How sad is that? The all knowing wizard of gto against all us spoonfed deplorables. Better watch that high horse mate.............

"I mean, LGB IS THE ESTABLISHMENT REPUBLICAN. You say you voted chump not for the racism, but for his anti-establishment views, and here we are this week hearing how LGB is everything chump is not, and you trumpanzees....can't find anything to say?;

Are we reading the same thread here? Ir is your TDS now affecting EVERY thread?................

"this is the president who sold you THE NEW WORLD ORDER. that global economy crap Vlad et al can't stand."

Er yep. And who on here is praising that? Surely YOU should though. You love globalism and cheap exploited labour.................

"he brought you NAFTA before billy clinton. but Faux News hasn't told you to be angry about it, so you are silent. LGB sent April Glaspee (sic) to tell Saddam it was ok to invade, and when he did, america didn't want to run to the defense of rich oil-ogarchs running to resorts in Europe while we fought their war."

Yes but you are a globalist. Surely you panted with excitement? Yous globalists are very chucklesome sometimes.............

"so LGB repeated the lies of the Kuwaiti ambassador's daughter that Iraqis were pulling babies off incubators. That Iraqi tanks were on the border."

And millions of citizens in europe made plain their anger at the invasion. While you cheered because globalism won. Woo hoo..............

"I thought you guys liked Chump b/c he wasn't warlike as HRC, yet here's LGB getting praised for war propaganda and you trumpanzees hide under a table, afraid to speak out."

You really have TDS bad eh? Can you show me where anyone on this thread is talking about any of that comment of yours?

Ahhhhh got it. You can PRAISE bill and hillary and show your TDS at the same time.

What a poster. What a globalist. What a TDS sufferer.

You should get out more.

Ps have you got ANY points in the OP's post or just your usual run off the mill TDS?
Posted: 12/6/2018 9:08:58 AM
oh goodness, Vlad, you're Globalist Derangment Syndrome really has you looking everywhere. Personally, the only trump derangement syndrome i can spot, is when republican critics Lindsey Graham and Mitt Romney reverse everything bad they said about Chump on the campaign trail, to now curry positions in his administration.

"Who are the trump apologists and who is flattering bush? Because i see nothing of that likesy."

>>>i understand why you don't see much of it, your politics and domestic affairs don't get a lot of coverage over here, either. when John McCain passed, the president wasn't invited to the funeral, which is very odd. Most of the eulogies praised McCain for having everything chump lacks. for the Bush funeral, the Bush family promised chump there would be no repeat of that. the official explanation is the family wanted the former president's remains to travel on Air Force One, and since the sitting president controls the use of the presidential plane, a deal was made. The remaining former presidents still alive, sat in front and talked with each other, benefitting the story that it is an exclusive club and they understand each other. but when chump arrived, half the crew stared straight ahead, treating him with the same disrespect he gave them, and the mood was quite terse.

"Er yep. And who on here is praising that? Surely YOU should though. You love globalism and cheap exploited labour.................Yes but you are a globalist. Surely you panted with excitement? Yous globalists are very chucklesome sometimes............."

>>>more globalist derangement syndrome :) look under your bed, you may find more of them. every time a trump apologist is accused of being xenophobic or outright racist, they claim they were swayed by chump's attacks on the republican establishment...or on the new world order. Yet they haven't taken an opportunity to chastise Bush for the same thing they feared about HRC (including going to wars). maybe their anger is only selective. maybe they don't know what to be angry about unless they are told what it is. chump even criticized the late bush, you'd think the trumpanzees would remember that. except they can never seem to recall what it was chump lied about yesterday, whenever he gets caught in it today.

"postscript, do you have any points in the OP's post?"

>>>well, i did change the title of the his post, to point out how much chump fits into his criticism.

"in most tribal groups in which the USA is the best exaggerated example, especially currently as its so overt, is that the nation, the extended family, becomes exclusive at the expense of all others. The other must therefore be seen as the outsider, a danger or threat to the vulnerable family population, which justifies imposition of incremental draconian social and economic restrictions towards the perceived threat, as well as the national brood but to a lesser extent. "

>>>that statement needs no qualification from me. he mentions the US. does his following commentary on divorce refer to a president thrice-divorced? :) i doubt he's that literal.

"So lies become truths, peace is really war, as the political manoeuvrings and subliminal and relentless excrement is not just sugared for the indigenous population but actually propagated as sweeter, and nutritionally superior to sugar."

>>>he's referring to chump tweeting to his base. "lock her up" for her private email useage, unless its my daughter.

"Psychopaths are experts at manipulating your emotions and insecurities causing you to view them as the victim."

>>>i wouldn't label chump a psycho just yet, but a narcissist. and doesn't he manipulate the emotions of his apologists, that they feel victimized in their globalist derangment syndrome.

"ne can see the patterns that political psychopaths use to further themselves, always blaming the other, usually the helpless, poor, and outsiders for any convenient distraction the economic or social situation of their own populations. "

>>>recently it was Guiliani, Chump's cybersecurity expert, blaming twitter for a link on his own misspelling.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Peace is eithimism for war, opinions are now facts. and fake is real news