Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Nova Scotia  > 35 + Singles Xmas Dance Shaydid 278 Lacewood Dr Hfx Lower Deck Clayto      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SxySusie51
Msg: 1
view profile
History
35 + Singles Xmas Dance Shaydid 278 Lacewood Dr Hfx Lower Deck Clayton Park B3M3N8 Dec 22/18 9pmPage 1 of 1    
35+ Single's Xmas Dance - Shaydid!!! Lower Deck 278 Lacewood Dr Clayton Park NS B3M3N8

It's Our 35+ Singles Xmas Dance/Party and Mingle With Shaydid at Lower Deck Clayton Park!!

Dinner at 8pm (if interested) and dance at 9pm-2 am Dec 22/18

So Shaydid!!! Here we come To Dance The Light Fantastic :)

The female singer sings sounds like Adel - Rolling in the Deep, Alana Morrisette - Black Velvet to Old Man Down the Road, Another One Bites the Dust, Stomper, and so on.....an awesome band to dance to. Here are a few other examples of videos the band plays :)

http://youtu.be/MXQk2gfZ6y8

http://youtu.be/poTS0Gcuda8

Cover charge is $10.00 if you come after 830/

I hope to be there by 8pm for dinner...anyone want to socialize and chat - get to know each other before the band starts???

I will be wearing something sparklerly !!! You won't miss me :)

Thank you :)

Your Dance Connection !

SxySusie 51 ....Mary!
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

1womanman2018

Alantra1

Benluke2

Bigjohnnyt23

Chuddles1960

dougyb80

Edwardhard

falls123

Inspector2

Jaydoc250

jaysonjaysonjay77

jeanmichelbasqui

Jewellz

jfhh

man_cave1982

McKenzie103

sasafrassie

secfootnallfan

SweetGuY82

SxySusie51

tage1

THEGENTX1

tweetie877

Wizzard2018

24 people are attending
Show ALL Forums  > Nova Scotia  > 35 + Singles Xmas Dance Shaydid 278 Lacewood Dr Hfx Lower Deck Clayton Park B3M3N8 Dec 22/18 9pm