Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Ladies: please review my Profile      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LWilliamT
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Ladies: please review my ProfilePage 1 of 1    
Hello: I'm not usually at a loss for words, but judging from the number of responses I receive from my messages, I think I must be doing something wrong here. I tried to be as honest as possible without going into too many personal details, and I didn't want it to seem like a 'sales pitch'. Don't be afraid to be harsh!!!
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 2
Ladies: please review my Profile
Posted: 12/8/2018 12:20:30 PM
Hi OP, you are barely visible in your pictures. Would you take a lady out if you only have a very vague idea of what she looks like?

I know other reviewers go dissecting people's profiles, I mainly just look at pictures because that's what I do when I choose whom to respond to. Profiles are bs, many people have friends write them for them and many people lie like a mofo. There was an active poster on this forum who had "single" in his profile when he was very married and separated, and had already moved on to someone else and things did not work out and he was not over her (the new girl). I found out because I was interested in him and we met in person.
 flowersinthelake
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2018 3:17:25 AM
You're more than average in appearance, but your photos are few and most are indistinguishable. Your profile is rather generic and short, so it might help you to expound on your interests a bit and who you're looking for and for what.

Nobody needs to show you anything. YouTube, online libraries, and other internet resources can give you tips, that are helpful and then get involved with something local or travel a little bit within a club or meet-up. You might meet somebody within one of those groups, as well.
 spot4username
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2018 1:17:53 PM
Hmmmm well...
you smoke
are vague about your profession
won't say if you have a car
at *cough* 52 you don't know if you want children

I imagine the above cause some to click next. When people have a choice they choose the path of least resistance even if it is their own mind.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Ladies: please review my Profile