Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > unable to change country      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 led1666
Msg: 1
unable to change countryPage 1 of 1    
It simply won't let me change countries, I'm just going in circles, whenever I try to change country in essential detail, I'm redirected to put in my login details (which I do), I get returned to edit profile, I try to change countries and guess what get asked to put in my login details again.

Don't know what to do.
 cupper3
Msg: 2
view profile
History
unable to change country
Posted: 12/26/2018 6:16:45 PM
Did you ever find out how to do it? I'm having the same problem as you are. No one seems to be able to help it seems.
 Vivant76
Msg: 3
view profile
History
unable to change country
Posted: 1/12/2019 6:26:16 AM
Me too. Same problem...

I had my account hacked by somebody who changed my location to the USA (I'm UK based), and now I can't reset it back irrespective of how many times I update it.

Current procedure:
1) Select Edit profile
2) Scroll down to Essential Information, change Country from USA to UK
3) Press the Update Registration
4) Get asked to update my username of password
5) Put the details in - submit - no change

Grrr!
 Vivant76
Msg: 4
view profile
History
unable to change country
Posted: 1/12/2019 4:15:47 PM
Quick update...
It seems to have magically taken, so I can only assume the POF people have changed it for me. I had to contact them and tell them the situation. Either that or it takes a while to be accepted, so you need to log off and come back later...
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > unable to change country