Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Ladies, could you please review my profile?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 try_clone
Msg: 1
Ladies, could you please review my profile? Page 1 of 1    
If someone could tell me their thoughts on my profile, I would appreciate it. Perhaps I may consider editing a thing or two on it. Thanks!

For someone reason after trying to post this I got a notification saying that posts need to be longer or something. I'm not sure what else to say, really, but yeah, if you ladies could review my profile and give your thoughts, I think that would be really nice.
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 2
Ladies, could you please review my profile?
Posted: 12/15/2018 5:56:35 AM
Hi OP,
I would make your main picture color instead of black and white (the black background, WHY?); I would simply put month and year on the pictures instead of with hair, without hair, more recent - how recent is more recent and which ones are unrecent? I would also take out the feet rubbing part and discuss other things you like to do in your free time, and things you'd like to do with a woman in your free time. Right now you have TV, movies and X-box, I get it you like to sit on the couch with the remote control. Anything else? What is your taste in movies and TV shows? You say you like to travel, have you gone anywhere interesting lately? Do you play any sports? Favorite book authors? Etc. Would be nice to get more of a feel of who you are (other than just a man who likes female company in the evening).

Good luck OP!
 MsIffy
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Ladies, could you please review my profile?
Posted: 12/16/2018 5:56:47 PM
OP, your pictures look like they have been taken in the 90's.
You need better pictures, more modern , I would only keep the black and white pic with the hat.

Your bio says to me 'I am a boy who still lives at home and all I do is Watch TV and play my xbox'

You need to write down the shows that you enjoy watching so maybe this could be a start up conversation when people are reading your profile etc and try not to name too many shows, name the events you enjoy going to ie I like to see live comedy show, my favourite comedian is blah or I like to go to the theatre. You said you enjoy travelling so at end write down 3 countries that are on your travel wish list or write down fun fact like 'Why did the chicken cross the road? Who knows? But it better think twice about doing that in Georgia. There, it’s illegal for a chicken to cross the road!' haha

Good luck and I wish you all the best.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Ladies, could you please review my profile?