Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Please review my profile.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 turista_italiano
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Please review my profile.Page 1 of 1    
Hello, please could you review my profile? I have tried to include as much information as possible as well as use up to date photos, and when I message someone I always write a personal message but I never seem to get any replies. I'm just wondering if there is something wrong/offputting to my profile. Thanks.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Please review my profile.
Posted: 12/17/2018 11:18:42 AM
I like your profile. Nothing off putting to me. It is articulate and well written. You are very handsome too. The only thing I might suggest is to change your main picture to one of you smiling or the last one where you look very attractive.

Don't worry about who doesn't reply, focus on the ones that do reply or that contact you. If the woman contacts you there is no doubt that she is interested. Don't fret to much about your initial message. I like a message when the man introduces himself and asks politely if I want to chat with him. Keep it simple. Most women do not like a barrage of questions. Keep it simple.
 whiterose0
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2018 11:37:15 AM
I'm not a fan of the second photo with you holding a child with her face scribbled out with black marker. It's not an attractive presentation. I'd suggest either cropping her out of the picture, or removing it.
 Fascinator123
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2019 2:16:14 PM
Hi, the first thing I noticed about your profile is that you introduced yourself and mentioned where you live and your age. None of that is necessary as that information is given already in the stats and it just seems a little formal. You could go over it and try to ensure it gives as much information as possible while leaving out the less important things....speak of what makes you laugh, what you take joy in, what kind of person you are to be around and what sort of relationship would be fulfilling for you. Those are the things a woman is hoping to discover when she reads a man's profile. Also, I've noticed you don't say what kind of a woman you are drawn to personality-wise. Few men do this and I feel they should mention what sort of qualities they are looking for in a partner, not in great detail but just a rough outline of what sort of woman you hope to meet.
I would leave off the pics where your face is expressionless as they don't do you justice and I don't think it's a good thing to mention that you can be shy. With the right person that shyness will not be so evident and there's plenty of time to mention that later as a conversation progresses. Most people can be shy at first and it's perfectly normal but it may put some people off, especially if they are shy too and they feel that a date with two people like that might prove awkward or difficult!
As for first messages I think women love to laugh and if you can make it amusing in some way then so much the better. That first message is just to get your foot in the door, that's it's only purpose and ideally it needs to spark a woman's interest and be just a bit different than the previous ten messages she received! We get Hi's and How are you's all day long and the How was your day and such, if a man can show a bit of originality it's like a real red letter day, trust me! I hope you find what you are looking for, you look like a nice guy.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2019 11:30:28 AM
"I'm definitely not boring" and "I've got a lot to give" might sound a bit.....trying for the right word here. Arrogant? Boastful? I might try saying instead, I love to have fun and I believe I've got a lot to give......Also, I would make change your main image to the closeup photo showing off your beautiful eyes. Otherwise, I can't see anything wrong with your profile.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Please review my profile.