Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Anybody here use a dental dam?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Natey2
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Anybody here use a dental dam?Page 1 of 1    
Anybody here use dental dams? And I don't mean for dentistry-related work
(I was going to ask this in the Ask A Guy forum, but I can't post there)
Now, I need something here to meet the 200-character minimum limit.
 whiterose0
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Anybody here use a dental dam?
Posted: 12/21/2018 1:46:00 PM
I've never used one, but you might get better answers posing your question in the Sex and Sexuality Issues forum:

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingForum8.aspx

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts12170422.aspx
 Natey2
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2018 5:43:50 PM
Thanks whiterose.

I've been around for over half a century and I had never even heard of the dam (no pun) thing until recently from a woman in the healthcare field I met unprofessionally.

To me, using something like that will seriously degrade the quality of oral sex, I think.
I was going to ask the guys if they use it or even heard of it, but I couldn't post there since I'm a guy, so I thought maybe some woman here who knows a lot about oral sex and the dental dam would be able to provide some feedback.
 flowersinthelake
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 12/24/2018 2:22:24 AM
Well, if you met a Tinder weirdo and want to do anilingus for funsies and don't want the responsibility of an STD like HPV, a dental dam is an effective tool for this purpose.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2018 11:00:47 AM
"some woman here who knows a lot about oral sex and the dental dam would be able to provide some feedback."

Ask a Lesbian.
 ssm508
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2018 4:13:17 PM
I will repeat what was said in another thread. I would rather not give / receive oral sex than use condoms or dental dams.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Anybody here use a dental dam?