Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Please Review My Profile.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RickeyGelina
Msg: 1
Please Review My Profile.Page 1 of 1    
Hey, I've been told my profile is not very good. Due to being on the autism spectrum I don't know what is wrong with it and may not understand some things (not due to intelligence - my IQ was measured in the "very superior" range and I have a degree. I did get that "EQ" thing tested and it was measured at 50. Could people review it? I would especially like input from women about anything they think isn't good.
 jerseynative7
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Please Review My Profile.
Posted: 12/27/2018 9:42:59 AM
There is nothing positive about what you wrote. Youre basically telling people to not message you.
 RecedingWave
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2018 7:14:29 PM
How would this be? It pretty much what you said, but not quite so ASD as you had. It is admirable that you want to be honest. Many people on POF are not.
Politically, I'm far left so if you voted for Trump, I don't think so. . I'm also an Atheist and active about it so if you are very religious I'm not the one for you. I have a Bachelors Degree in Psychology and managed to be in Psy Chi, the National Honor Society for Psych Majors. I have a very good sense of humor. I like many different kinds of music, but not all music. If you want to know what music I like or don’t like you can ask me. I have a minor physical disability and if you are interested contact me andask me and I will tell you about it. If this all sounds a little odd you might want to know that I have Aspergers so don’t always get all the social stuff. I am not looking for games or just a hookup. I'm just very shy and want to meet a few people.
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2018 10:11:07 AM
Your main photo looks like you just woke up, or are tranquilized.
 92AddyB
Msg: 5
Posted: 12/29/2018 11:46:53 AM
Bro, none of your pictures are good. You look high as hell in all of them. Your profile is dire too, you're basically telling a good chunk of women not to message you. This is a dating site, no one gives a toss about politics or religion. Sort it out.
 RickeyGelina
Msg: 6
Posted: 12/29/2018 12:46:02 PM
I'm looking for long term. I have never touched any illegal drugs in my life.
 LocaLexusLady
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2018 7:34:14 PM
There is nothing positive about you at all. Your profile is a lot of complaining

Your disability and height is going to weed out most women not trying to be mean.

Instead of bashing Trump voters just say you are very liberal and left leaning. That will likely discourage any right winger from contacting you. .

Focus on your positives and what you have to offer a woman

We all know scammers exist on here no need to make mention of it
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Please Review My Profile.