Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > messages already read and inbox=1 nothing there      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DomPerryNom
Msg: 1
view profile
History
messages already read and inbox=1 nothing therePage 1 of 1    
noticed last night I was seeing messages in convos that hadn't alerted me that they'd arrived. So monitored today floating from app to computer, app would show the red number 1 as an inbox then within 30 seconds it would disappear as though someone had read it. I did some malware scans, changed passwords and stuff and now it's doind the same thing, the message goes to read after a while without me reading it but now there's still a red number 1 to state there's an unread messages, yet ALL Messages are read....
 Chastirin
Msg: 2
view profile
History
messages already read and inbox=1 nothing there
Posted: 1/1/2019 12:42:49 PM
Probably just a glitch. My Facebook messenger app show a red 1 sometimes, even though I've read the message. I find it annoying as I think I'm a bit OCD about it. I don't know how people can have loads of notifications showing on the apps on their phones. Anyway, I'm sure it will sort itself out. I'm no techie, just ever hopeful things I don't understand will sort themselves out.

BTW you can change your age. All you need to do is create a new profile with your correct year of birth. If you're worried about losing touch with anyone you could always bookmark their profile in your browser and reconnect when your new profile is set up. It's really simple and would have saved you having to explain to all those ladies over the last 2 years or so. I somehow think you're being deliberately misleading with your age though.

Happy new year!
 Chambella_
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2019 12:33:42 PM
...what the heck I can't even get into my INBOX.... every time I log into my inbox I get the message "Secure Connection Failed"

What is wrong with POF ..... >:(
 Mr_Jackazz_Cash
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2019 12:43:46 AM

What is wrong with POF ..... >:(

Where do we start??
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > messages already read and inbox=1 nothing there