Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Questioning America First      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 justinelle
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Questioning America FirstPage 1 of 1    
The newly elected United States Congress, in the midst of the shutdown has chosen to pass a new bill aimed at both punishing free speech violating that constitutionally protected right under the First Amendment. The first piece of legistlation of 2019 is a bill to punishing corporations and individuals who support the BDS (Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions) movement. So the Senate’s first bill of the year aims to protect Israel from boycotts.

The boycott-banning legislation has apparently taken precedence over the ongoing government shutdown – already the third-longest on record, shuttering nine departments and leaving hundreds of thousands of government workers without paychecks.

One could argue that when the government seek to criminalize its own citizens in defense of a foreign power - there is no better proof that Americans don't own their own country anymore. This Bill is an attack not just on American Civil Liberties but on AMERICA.
 platitude545
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Questioning America First
Posted: 1/6/2019 10:32:03 AM
Funny how you get to know the people here. I knew this post was from the plagiarizing moron without first reading the author. Lol.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2019 10:33:32 AM
United States
In April 2015, Tennessee became the first state in the United States to pass a resolution condemning BDS.[116] As of November 2018, a total of 26 states have passed anti-BDS legislation.[117] In several states, these laws have been challenged on First Amendment grounds, under the theory that they violate citizens' freedom of speech.
 platitude545
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2019 10:37:06 AM
Pity the moron does not have an understanding of free speech but pontificates by copy and paste anywY:

Nothing in the Israel-Anti-Boycott Act restricts constitutionally-protected free speech. The bill only regulates commercial conduct intended to comply with, further or support unauthorized foreign boycotts. American courts have routinely upheld federal laws restricting commerce that conflicts with U.S. foreign policy interests as not violating free speech. Accordingly, under the proposed legislation, companies and individuals would be barred from refusing to conduct business with Israel in order to satisfy a request from the United Nations or European Union. However, they would remain entirely free to boycott Israel on their own volition.
 platitude545
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2019 12:07:12 PM
Btw, one thing i find amusing about justinelli is he knows he is not smart enough or knowledgeable enough to defend his own positions. Hes a guy who plagiarizes without attribution but probably doesn't understand the content he is posting so never has a comeback for those who challenge him. Hes worse then Ben Flickster...who could never intelligently defend his inane positions but at least tried to do so. Justinelli understands even less than Flick did about the issues he raises in his ownplagiarized posts.

But if Justinelli can support his post about how Congress is violating the first amendment, i would like to see him try. I won't hold my breath of course. He knows enough to know he knows nothing.
 calliopedreams
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2019 8:29:49 AM

With Senator Marco Rubio (R-Florida) as the lead sponsor, the Combating BDS Act is expected to receive bipartisan support. Coincidentally, punishing corporations and individuals who support the BDS (Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions) movement is a top legislative priority for AIPAC, the powerful pro-Israel lobby. The bill was previously introduced (but never passed) last year, and gave state and local governments the authority to refuse to do business with US firms participating in a boycott against Israel. Similar anti-BDS legislation has already been adopted in 26 states. So far, two federal courts have ruled that punishing companies or individuals who boycott goods produced in Israel violates constitutionally-protected rights under the First Amendment.

Dylan Williams
?
@dylanotes
Courts have found state laws penalizing Israel & settlement boycotters to be unconstitutional, but GOP Senate leaders are making a bill authorizing & encouraging states to enact such laws their first order of business in a package to be voted on next weekhttps://www.haaretz.com/us-news/texas-speech-pathologist-fired-for-refusing-to-pledge-not-to-boycott-israel-1.6750517?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter …

More Dylan Williams Retweeted (((Ron Kampeas)))
Senate GOP bill includes controversial “Combating BDS Act” which authorizes & encourages states to enact measures penalizing those who boycott Israel or its settlements - measures courts have already enjoined as unconstitutional.

Here’s @ACLU’s analysis: https://www.aclu.org/legal-document/aclu-statement-s-170-combating-bds-act …Dylan Williams added,
(((Ron Kampeas)))

@kampeas
Lawmakers reintroduce pro-Israel legislation that didn't make the cut in the last Congress - Jewish Telegraphic Agency https://www.jta.org/2019/01/04/united-states/lawmakers-reintroduce-pro-israel-legislation-that-didnt-make-the-cut-in-the-last-congress#.XC98NYpiSOw.twitter … via @jtanews
1 reply 11 retweets 13 likes
Reply 1

https://www.rt.com/usa/448190-us-senate-israel-boycott-law/

Not a good Bill. Did not pass before, hopefully, won't make the cut, this time.

Oh, now I see ... justinelle feels he has done his job fomenting Anti-Israel uprisings in his own country (UK), and is now trying to stir the sh!t over in USA.

https://brandeiscenter.com/uk-advocates-urge-anti-bds-legislation-after-high-court-decision/

Sweep your own side of the street, troublemaker.

[Still not a good bill, IMO.]
 platitude545
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2019 8:53:40 AM
^^^ I never noticed Justinelli was from the UK...maybe that helps to explain why he posts such stupid stuff....

So far, two federal courts have ruled that punishing companies or individuals who boycott goods produced in Israel violates constitutionally-protected rights under the First Amendment.

Federal District Court rulings have very limited precedential value until adapted by a Federal Appeals Court....

I have no issue with the bill myself.............I kind of like it.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2019 8:47:15 AM
Not to pick on Israel, as it is only one global manifestation of this, but it's an example of the international law, enforced by the West, particularly the U.S.......known as "'Cause we said so." "Cause we said so" will supersede any international laws, ethics, traditions, governing body, precedence, rules, or constitutional mumbo jumbo of any individual country...even the ballyhooed constitution of the U.S. THese anti BDS laws is just another example of "cause we said so-ism."

Without making any statement of the right of Israel to exist or not....I will just say...Israel exists.....cause we said so. So the surface justifications (historical, humanitarian, religious) don't really matter, and it's not really a wise use of time to argue it, really. Israel will always be there....it just makes too much sense, as long as the global economy is powered by oil, and we're interested in countering the boogeyman powers of Russia or Iran. The existence of Israel allows the West a nose up their *ss.

Dress it up all ya like, but to the anti-Israel camp...thar's your problem.

We can all argue til we're blue in the face about Israel's right to exist, defend itself, their legitimacy as a country. Those arguments are tangential to the real reason Israel exists. And the ulterior reason is to act as a proxy/bulwark to project Western military power and influence in the middle east. Otherwise known as spreading "freedom," aka known as corporate (elite) interests....."freedom" spread by guns, soldiers and bombs, an oxymoron but I digress....

BDS movements are a real threat because the power elites are scared sh*tless of boycotts. Boycotts, in a way, turn their ballyhooed "free market" against them. Of course, we're always reminded - by these same power elites - that the "free market" always produces optimal results; that it's the ultimate manifestation of "freedom," and the hallmarrk of a free society...... but - that's ONLY WHEN these power elites benefit. And when it DOESN'T benefit - then the power elites - the same crowd that loathes "big government" and regulation - resorts to big government and regulatatory edict to get what they want.

Thus the anti BDS laws........"Cause we said so-ism" superseding any principled or legal reason why boycotts should be allowed. Constitution, schmonstitution.
 calliopedreams
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2019 8:58:49 AM
^^^ Very thoughtful, well reasoned response.

My problem is that we seem to be on "moral" (if that word can be used in the political arena) grounds, if we ask our allies to participate in trade sanctions against our "enemies" (Cuba, Libya, NK, etc.) - some of which are sanctioned by the UN - but since when do we ask our allies to actively support our other "friends"? Where does that stop? Is this some kind of artifact from the Facebook era of "friending" each other, only among superpowers?

On what grounds do we have the right to ask other countries, corporations or individuals to protect the interests of our buddies by taking actions that may infringe on their own power to make themselves heard in the marketplace and punishing them when they do not comply with our wishes?

I don't like this Bill.
 platitude545
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2019 8:59:04 AM
Huh???? did you invent this cause we say so sayism out of thin cloth? Israel exists regardless of what we say...actual facts are not dependent on what we say either. Subjectively....you can have an opinion about whether Israel should exist but from a factual matter it does exist. Israel does not exist to protect US oil interests in the world...although it plays that role. Israel exists because the Jewish People, after being decimated by antisemitism and the holocaust, rightly or not, fought for what they considered its historical homeland and they have been fighting ever since. Israel's existence doesn't even depend on the US for legitimacy at this point....

"cause we said so-ism has nothing to do with it. As the World's super power who considers Israel an essential ally, the US has the right to attempt to protect its interests against the rest of the primarily anti-semitic world. Arguments about Free Speech, etc. are in the end dependent on the whims of the US Court...so far the Courts (regardless of a few rogue District Courts) do not buy the Free Speech argument. End of story....why make this out to be more complicated than it is?
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2019 9:10:04 AM
^^^
Whatever. I knew you, as the primary Israel supporter on this board, would have something to say bout this.

"Cause we said so" DOES make it simple, and not "more complicated than it is." All the other tangential reasons are what makes it complicated.

I also disagree that Israel's existence does not depend on the U.S.'s support. Maybe I should have said "the industrialized West's" support. Do you believe that if Israel didn't have the support of the West, it would survive on its own?

But I am not interested in this debate.

I thought you would be happy that I am saying that Israel ain't goin' nowhere.
 platitude545
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2019 9:18:07 AM
^^^ I am happy for any support Israel can get from anyone...but I don't like the idea of distilling it down to because the US says so. It is true that Truman was the first world leader to recognize the State after it declared its independence. But Israel fought its own wars albeit with US weapons, and won through its own bravery and strategy against overwhelming odds given the size of the Arab armies. I don't want to detract from this essential fact.

As for whether Israel could survive without the US....that is really a difficult question. Obviously US support is a huge benefit...but lets say an anti-Israel President was elected and turned off all Israeli support supported by Congress. What would happen to Israel then? Since Israel does possess hundreds of nuclear weapons, I would opine that any country who tried to extinguish Israel would be committing National suicide...so not sure how this would all play out. Israel grows its own crops...has a vibrant defense industy, medical industry, techonological industry, etc. Additionally, some of its Arab neighbors are now cozying up to Israel as security from the extremists out there...so its really complicated. Who knows how this all ends. World War 3?

I defend Israel because I can not stand the simple minded BS from people like Cotter...jovan....Justinelli, etc. Israel benefited from the defeat of the Ottoman Empire.......and seized the opportunity it had to reclaim its homeland. The Arabs have been trying to destroy Israel since then. The Palestinians have its charter the destruction of Israel. The Palestinians didn't seem to mind when Jordan had annexed the West Bank...but the Jews? no way. So yea... I fight against the people here who claim Israel has no right to exist and now that it does exist, has no right to defend itself, and that in the end is what all of these antisemites say....and make no mistake about it....the Israel haters are absolutely and unequivocally anti semites. Cotter ragged on for year after year here bitching about Israel defending itself.......Jovan too. Fuk them.
 justinelle
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2019 3:11:53 PM
This post is full of unnecessary platitudes, which as usual misses the point, as it was all about how the Ruling Elites demonstrate their priorities towards their own population, which obviously went over the Troll's head!

Again I would stress that the point is how the American people are prioritised by the ruling and political elites. The political representatives demonstrate that voters are at best a cash cow, just to be milked for taxes, and otherwise an irrelevance or inconvenience. As for the general standard of living slowly sliding into the gutter, well a clear case of ….if the poor cannot afford bread, let them eat cake instead, and we all know what happened to the person that was attributed to.

Where once, people who did not think as they should, were burned or lynched in public, now its the modern version, job losses and public vilification, so even speech is not quite so free.

Never forget

IF one controls the language people can use, then one controls how people think, as well as what they think about……….surely!!
 platitude545
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2019 3:28:17 PM
^^^^ you don't have the foggiest idea what is going on in the United States....you likely are clueless about what is going in Europe. A close reading of your posts, like the one above..indicates it is nothing but "gobbledygook".

"The Ruling Elites demonstrate their priorities towards their own populationi"...
you do know how to speak english right? Do you think writing in this flowery language somehow makes you appear smarter than you are? Why not simply say...the Elite push their own self interests..like with tax cuts. Easy and accurate and not at all somehow hidden from the people.

"
Again I would stress that the point is how the American people are prioritised by the ruling and political elites."
...nonsensical and essentially a meaningless sentence.

"The political representatives demonstrate that voters are at best a cash cow, just to be milked for taxes, and otherwise an irrelevance or inconvenience"
... More meaningless nonsense and also shows a profound ignorance of the US tax system....where the bottom 50% pay virtually nothing towards income taxes and where...wait for it...the elites actually pay most of the tax money going to the treasury...although strong arguments can be made they should be paying much more.

if the poor cannot afford bread, let them eat cake instead, and we all know what happened to the person that was attributed to.

Well its good to know you live somewhere in England because your ignorance knows very few limits....pontificating constantly about things you know nothing about, pretending that you do....hint...look up the US Food program. Where do you get this stuff from...are the poor eating "cake" in England? I find that hard to believe given how much of a welfare State it has become.

Where once, people who did not think as they should, were burned or lynched in public, now its the modern version, job losses and public vilification, so even speech is not quite so free.
You are kind of like little red rider where free thoughts just pour into your posts, no matter how meaningless they are. We've had a few lynchings in the country.....but for the most part has nothing to do with "free speech" and far more to do with black ...white relations. As for public vilification...gee isn't that too bad that people are held accountable by others for the things they say...again...its called free speech...you don't like it too damn bad.

Now I get you really have no independent thoughts of your own...copying all of your ideas from other sources...but it would really be nice if you tried to make some sense of what you were trying to post and tried to say something understandable instead of the meaningless drivel you typically post on here.
 calliopedreams
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2019 5:51:21 PM

Never forget

IF one controls the language people can use, then one controls how people think, as well as what they think about……….surely!!

^^^ What???

Why are you posting that dire warning in a thread about America?

You live in the UK, where there is a government ban on certain types of speech.
NOT so in USA, where we still have actual freedom of speech.

Once again, shouldn't you sweep your own side of the street, if you are concerned about the ramifications of how the government "controls the language people can use"?

http://listverse.com/2018/05/25/10-times-britain-said-no-to-free-speech/
 platitude545
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2019 7:38:29 PM
^^:like i said...he speaks gobbledygook and shows himself to be a clueless, ignorant wonder. At least now recognizing he is from uk..his clueless at least is somewhat understandable.

BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2019 11:02:48 AM
goodness, the argument on Israel is like the argument about nuclear weapons, ie, the genie is out of the bottle. Or as Fat Arnie said back in 5th grade, the fart is loose, i can't take it back, deal with it.

"this post is full of unnecessary platitudes"

>>>actually, there's only one platitude posting, and he's not unnecessary. next time, please pull your fingers out of your nostrils so you can count better.

"ruling elites demonstrate their priorities"

>>>any society that doesn't have this going on, is undergoing anarchy. even the roman catholic church used to tell its flock, "pay, pray, and obey". if the voting public was intelligent enough to ask for policy, it wouldn't be sold fear mongering. the Nazis may have made advertising tactics in politics popular, but really, why do you think the romans built the collusium? it was to distract the hoi polloi.
 justinelle
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2019 2:47:27 PM
So lets join up a couple of dots

1) The newly elected United States Congress, in the midst of the shutdown has chosen to pass a new bill aimed at both punishing free speech violating that constitutionally protected right under the First Amendment.

2) When one controls the language people can use, then one controls how people think, as well as what they think about

So ....I was attempting to expand this a bit, which apparently somehow obscured the point, which I apologise for.

As to why this is happening, and what the point of constricting, well it obvious its all about social control. Why is increasing control necessary? Well we are involved in a process where impoverishing our populations is seen as necessary, which create stress on the mites. The point of Enlightened Elites is to allow the lost and disorientated mass of individuals to follow their betters obediently, where their future and their children’s future is designed to experience increasing impoverishment. Nothing like creating an atmosphere where individuals worry about their personal futures from a daily basis onwards.

Meanwhile while the Western Developed Democratic World sinks slowly into the mire of increasing poverty, we can all look at the draconian ideology of China, where over 800 million have already been taken out of poverty and by 2020 the whole 1.3-4 billion will have all been rescued from the fate the developed Democratic Western Superior World in sinking into. Restoring the natural balance where once the unwashed crawled out of the filth of the Feudal Age of serfdom and slavery are returned back to the natural order of knowing their respective places in the filth they dared to emerge from in the first place.

Let us hope this year is the beginning of this realisation of mass poverty for most of the First Worlds Superior populations with the accompanying social unrest and authoritative repression of smashing skulls by fellow countrymen dressed up in official uniforms we all like to see on TV.
 platitude545
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2019 3:16:20 PM
So lets expand on your being an idiot:

1) The newly elected United States Congress, in the midst of the shutdown has chosen to pass a new bill aimed at both punishing free speech violating that constitutionally protected right under the First Amendment.

LOL....there you ago again ...pontificating about Free Speech...something that does not exist in your world..... That's what Congress does in our country...writes laws...dufas.

2) When one controls the language people can use, then one controls how people think, as well as what they think about

More dufustry......how is the language of anybody being controlled? Wish Joe were here so he could explain to you how moronic you were.

As to why this is happening, and what the point of constricting, well it obvious its all about social control.

Isn't it sad how legislative bodies get to write laws that "control" behavior.

Why is increasing control necessary? Well we are involved in a process where impoverishing our populations is seen as necessary, Which create stress on the mites.

I see, you are a conspiracy freak too...are you an LGL clone by chance?

The point of Enlightened Elites is to allow the lost and disorientated mass of individuals to follow their betters obediently, where their future and their children’s future is designed to experience increasing impoverishment. Nothing like creating an atmosphere where individuals worry about their personal futures from a daily basis onwards.

There goes that plagiarizing again. You can tell...because you copy the words of authors who think very highly of themselves and therefore are incapable of writing in normal english.

Meanwhile while the Western Developed Democratic World sinks slowly into the mire of increasing poverty, we can all look at the draconian ideology of China, where over 800 million have already been taken out of poverty and by 2020 the whole 1.3-4 billion will have all been rescued from the fate the developed Democratic Western Superior World in sinking into.

Clearly the author you plagiarized should read up on the tottering Red Ponzi economy known as Red China.

Restoring the natural balance where once the unwashed crawled out of the filth of the Feudal Age of serfdom and slavery are returned back to the natural order of knowing their respective places in the filth they dared to emerge from in the first place.

Its hard to believe somebody actually writes this kind of crapola in the 21st century....unwashed [masses] crawling out of the filth of the Feudal Age..LOLOLOL...excuse me... I can't help but laugh at this language.

Let us hope this year is the beginning of this realisation of mass poverty for most of the First Worlds Superior populations with the accompanying social unrest and authoritative repression of smashing skulls by fellow countrymen dressed up in official uniforms we all like to see on TV.

I'm guessing you don't have the IQ to even understand what it is you are plagiarizing. If you did...you would be embarrassed to post the drivel you always are posting...like the above sentence
 calliopedreams
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2019 4:25:20 PM
You're about 40 years too late, justinelle.
The power to counteract boycotts has been in place since the 1970s, with the Export Administration Act, most recently passed by Executive Order by President Obama, in accordance with section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)).

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/notice-regarding-export-administration-act

DECLARATION OF POLICY
SEC. 3.
(5) It is the policy of the United States—
(A) to oppose restrictive trade practices or boycotts fostered or imposed by foreign countries against other countries friendly to the United States or against any United States person;

http://legcounsel.house.gov/Comps/eaa79.pdf

The foreign boycott provisions direct the President to issue regulations prohibiting the participation in boycotts against countries friendly
to the U.S. (Sec.502).

http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/crs/rl30169.pdf

SEC. 502. FOREIGN BOYCOTTS.
(a) Purposes.--The purposes of this section are as follows:
(1) To counteract restrictive trade practices or boycotts
fostered or imposed by foreign countries
 platitude545
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2019 9:20:31 AM
^^^ there is zero reason why Congress should not pass anti-boycott legislation. As the largest economy in the world for now....we can make a huge difference...and really anti-boycott legislation is similar to sanctioning another country for its, what we consider to be, poor behavior. It is very difficult to believe any Federal Appellate Court will indicate Congress does not have the right to do so under the Constitution, any more than the Courts could limit the right to impose sanctions. Its not going to happen.

As for Free speech...these people can keep expressing their contempt for other nations all they choose...but if they take a step to damage those countries on an economic basis...why would any body not think the US would not have the right to respond in like kind? The authors from whom Justinelle plagiarizes his material are spitting into the wind.
 calliopedreams
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2019 11:49:05 AM
There is a whole office just to insure compliance:

https://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/enforcement/oac

And, YES, it is for the purpose of protecting Israel's interests, which seems a little focused, but has been around for a while.

Why it is coming up again at this point? I don't know, except that many Acts have to be renewed, so that may be the case.

justinelle, if this is something about which you have grave concerns, why not do your homework?
1) Research the purpose of the vote at this time
2) Research the history of the bill recently rejected in the Senate due to wording (that might conflict with First Amendment)
3) Research the change to wording in the NEW Bill
4) Research how all this differs fro the legislation that has been around since the "antiboycott" laws as part of the 1977 amendments to the Export Administration Act (EAA)
THEN come back here and tell us how passing the bill rocks our world in any way that changes from the last 40 years, if you want to come across as a reasonable, thoughtful individual.

OR ... just continue to haphazardly type/cut/paste random "sky is falling" alarmist dire warnings that seem to apply to events that happened 40 years ago.
 justinelle
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2019 12:07:51 PM
I always regard facts as somewhat superior to opinion, but maybe opinion is superior to facts, and maybe I got it wrong, but the facts below suggest otherwise.

Rand Paul argues that Congress’s anti-BDS legislation violates the First Amendment. “Courts have ruled on this as well, notably in NAACP v Claiborne Hardware Co. The court held that the economic boycott of white-owned businesses by blacks was entitled to First Amendment protection, as should be the case. It argued that a “non-violent, politically motivated boycott” was political speech and protected.”

Sen. Rubio tweeted to his followers on January 7 tweeted that his bill “allows local & state govt’s to boycott the boycotters.” That, by definition, is state-sponsored punishment for a constitutionally protected activity, and it’s what the First Amendment seeks to protect people from.”

First Amendment rights belong to the people, not the government. The government cannot impose its views on people or punish them for expressing views that the government disagrees with. This principle applies to both individuals and companies doing business with the state, and with full force to politically motivated boycotts.

Two federal courts recently affirmed this, blocking laws in Arizona and Kansas that penalized individuals and companies for boycotting Israel. And this principle was famously tested in the McCarthy era, when many state laws required government employees to declare they were not members of the Communist Party or other “subversive groups” in order to keep their jobs.

For those with little knowledge of European history... "Let them eat cake" is the traditional translation of the French phrase "Qu'ils mangent de la brioche", The phrase is commonly attributed to Queen Marie Antoinette whoes fate ended with what some call Madame La Guillotine in 1793. The guillotine for those who are not aware was painless device that chopped off people heads
 platitude545
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2019 12:23:39 PM
^^^ I know with your cut and paste mentality...this is beyond you...but the concept of Free Speech simply means you can swing your arms as you choose until you touch the tip of my nose...then you have gone to far.

Now this may amaze you, but your opinion of Free Speech is MERELY YOUR OPINION...and since you have proven yourself clueless and nothing but a plagiarizer over the years, and worse, don't even live here....your opinion doesn't carry a whole lot of weight.

Will people disagree about what congress does? Well yea sure...but in the end..issues of free speech are decided by the Courts and since its been going on for forty years now...per Callip's research...you can be pretty sure nothing is going to change. Congress is going to punish those who use their antisemitism to band together in an attempt to cause economic harm to Israel...you can complain on here about it...you may even understand a little portion of what it is that you post...but you don't get to decide what is a violation of Free Speech...ultimately that is up to the US courts who interpret the US Constitution...not some plagiarizing, angry, burn the place down english guy ...and for the last forty years...the courts don't agree with you.

Regardless, your post seems to make it seem like this is a really big deal to you....well guess what justinelle, just like your co-israel hating english chap Jovan, you can hate all you want...but you can't do anything about it but b^tch. Keep on B^tchin for all the good it will do you. Your antisemitic Continent is the reason that Israel exists and remains strong...if it wasn't for your defective genetics over there...allowing for the holocaust, things would have been different.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Questioning America First