Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Do you think she had sex with her cousin?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 spartacus2019
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Do you think she had sex with her cousin?Page 1 of 1    
I met this girl online and we have been talking for nearly a month now. She lives in a different city, and not only she seems really interested and is constantly talking about how bad she wants to visit me and see me in person.

But I realized she is very close this cousin she lives with, and she will frequently post photos where both of them appear together hugging in a very affectionate way and she even talks highly of him...

At first, I didn't think too much of It. But today, she asked If she could see me on the webcam(our first time). I agreed, and the first thing I notice is that she is alone with her cousin in the room and they even share It... I also notice she is only wearing a thong and some sort of small t-shirt(underneath she was without a bra)

And guess what? When her cousin leaves the room for a moment, she gets naked and starts showing me everything you can imagine...

Not gonna lie I liked It, but then when our conversation ended, I started wondering... How could she be that comfortable in front of her cousin? I mean, wearing only a thong and no bra on and only a t-shirt? And even the fact that they sleep in the same room alone...

Having said that and asking out of curiosity, do you think they had sex or maybe still do?

I am looking for a relationship and was really interested in this girl since we share a lot in common and she is down to metting me inperson, but now I am not sure whether It is worth investing any more of my time in this... What do you guys think? Am I overthinking?
 spot4username
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Do you think she had sex with her cousin?
Posted: 1/7/2019 1:38:16 AM

Am I overthinking?

No.
You are not thinking at all.

Sounds like a match made in heaven!
Mazel Tov!
 Tech30
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2019 7:32:57 AM
Thats not her cousin.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2019 8:10:18 AM
How hot is her cousin? Do you have pics of her cousin?
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2019 3:16:20 PM

Having said that and asking out of curiosity, do you think they had sex or maybe still do?

How could we possibly know
Sex among cousins is not unheard of........but even if you ask, she may not tell you the truth, or he might not be her cousin ....the question is what kind of relationship do they have.......and what kind of relationship would you want (longterm or 1 nite stand)....its obvious that she is freaky,...... but it could be some kind of trap to lure you into something.....why would she expose herself to somebody she doesn't know.

In order to go forward, you have to be comfortable with what you seen so far.
 cooldog65
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2019 9:14:06 PM

How hot is her cousin? Do you have pics of her cousin?

The cousin is a dude Dragon...
 hemingway234
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2019 9:29:44 AM
It's a big read flag, the whole story. Try dating other women, and choose wisely
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2019 11:53:30 AM
plenty of red flags! her being in a t-shirt and panties wasn't one of them. lots of people walk around at home like that and has no sexual implications. very close with her 'cousin'? again, just a maybe. how old are they? how far away and why have you not met yet? everything you said, and how/why you perceived it this way creates more questions and red flags. could be way overthinking it, or could be setting you up to get robbed or porked by the cousin.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2019 8:20:59 AM
I wouldn't worry about the cousin. Go with what you already know. She is an exhibitionist. She enjoys titillating men, teasing them on video camera. She is a "cam girl" who "showed you everything you can imagine"......

She is provocative with strange men, like you, whom she has not met yet. You are probably on a long list of men that she does this with. She obviously enjoyed exposing herself to you and is immodest. She may even be getting paid for some of her naked performances. She is reeling you in. Like a drug dealer.

This will not stop because you date her. Don't be foolish to think you are the only one she is performing for. She may be a sex addict. That will be a problem far beyond whether on not her male cousin can see her in her thong or not. Is this the kind of woman you want?

You were wondering "how could she be that comfortable with her cousin" dressed the way she was... how about wondering how she could be so comfortable with a complete stranger such as yourself getting totally naked and most likely posing. That is the more baffling question.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2019 9:01:22 AM
Sounds really suspicious, really. Tread carefully! I would say it's some type of scam or at least a p2p scenario. Or a couple looking for a third.

Maybe you could ask for a little cam action and see if she then asks for your CC number.

Chances are, this is not an ideal scenario for you, if you are looking for a relationship.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2019 11:02:09 AM

The cousin is a dude Dragon...

How disappointedly normal, you messed up my fantasy.

I had sexual thoughts about one cousin of mine, though never acted on it and now she has since died. Being a cousin wouldn't have held me back, it isn't typical, but a number of states allow first cousin marriage.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Is sex with her cousin THAT bad?
Posted: 1/9/2019 4:25:11 PM
It's a cam couple. She's drawing you into it. They're not cousins -- she's making things up.

At best, it's a girl who isn't an actual cam girl, but tells you it's her cousin so you don't get jealous, and he's bi or is willing for a 3-some or whatnot. In the end, you're guying into the wrong idea of what's Actually going on.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 13
view profile
History
its all relative
Posted: 1/10/2019 11:15:14 AM
its been a month, and she hasn't found a way to come over to your place yet. either she's really long distance or you're not going to have to worry much longer about who isn't getting laid in this scenario.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Do you think she had sex with her cousin?