Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > fake profile bots and spam      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MrHandy1911
Msg: 1
view profile
History
fake profile bots and spamPage 1 of 1    
This site is letting these fake bots get out of control. Every night a whole new batch of them get created. Why not make a requirement to have 5-6 pictures instead of just one. How about not allowing a user name with a bunch of random numbers and characters? In fact sometimes I think POF is up to it with fake hot girl accounts with one or 2 pics that are upgraded users trying to entice men to pay for upgrades.

These fake profiles and terrible experience is the beginning of the downfall of POF. Better recognize it and take action or you will be out of the game before you know it.
 NICKBLACK1
Msg: 2
view profile
History
fake profile bots and spam
Posted: 1/13/2019 11:34:35 AM
You are 100% correct.... It's beginning to look like Craigslist.... When I see a professional looking picture of a young hot looking chic,
and see her posted age as 50-60 range, I know it's a scam of whatever.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > fake profile bots and spam