Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Girl messsaged me after blocking me.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Polterglitch
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Girl messsaged me after blocking me.Page 1 of 1    
Okay so me and this girl didn't quite hit it up since we last chatted so she blocked me but now she has sent me a message saying "Hi, nice photos :) How are you?" but I don't think she know's i'm still blocked so I am unable to reply what do I do?
 Chastirin
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Girl messsaged me after blocking me.
Posted: 1/9/2019 9:35:24 AM
Delete the message and forget about her.

She's forgotten she contacted you in the past and, unless you've had some kind of transplant of what made her block you in the first place she'd just reject you again. Who wants to be rejected more than once by the same person?
 Polterglitch
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2019 10:18:39 AM
She assumed I was going to be like the other guys who betrayed her and didn't give me a chance to show I am different. I advised that she left POF and came back once she had regains her trust in men so she is not just going around the site falsely accusing guys of being something they are not. After that is when she blocked me but after I received this message I thought she wanted to try again and maybe apologise.

I never realised that she could of actually forgotten me and thought I was someone else. If this is the case and she did forget me and does think I am another person then I completely agree with your advice but theirs the possibility she does remember me and wan'ts to try again which is the reason I don't want to quit on her.
 Chastirin
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2019 12:47:04 PM
You're 20 so I'm assuming she is a similar age. How long has she been away? When a woman loses trust in the entire male gender it takes a lot more work than a few weeks away from a dating site for her to change her views. She has issues. Her blocking you is a blessing in disguise.
 Polterglitch
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2019 1:26:08 PM
Yes she is the same age as me and it's been 5 month's or more since the block. She upset me last time we chat so your probably right saying it was a blessing in disguise. I think I will block her, kinda wish I knew if she messaged me because she thought I was someone else or because she wanted to fix things though.

Guess it will just stay a mystery.
 FBWright
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2019 10:28:27 PM
I am having a similar issue. I've been on and off POF several times over the last couple of years and a long while ago, a guy and I had a misunderstanding about voting for Trump and he blocked me. Tonight I received a message from him (I think it's the third time now since he blocked me) but I can't reply until he unblocks me. I'm quite certain he does not even remember the first interaction because he is sending emails like trying to introduce himself and start a conversation. Unfortunately, I can't find any way to contact a human at POF to help me address this issue.
 Polterglitch
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2019 11:41:52 PM
Yeah your right, despite the fact I didn't need to contact her in the end it's still and issue when stuff like this are happening. Being blocked over a misunderstanding is the worst. Maybe I can message that person for you if that's possible.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Girl messsaged me after blocking me.