Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Ladies please check out my profile.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jacobity2093
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Ladies please check out my profile.Page 1 of 1    
Not having much luck with my profile. I think maybe i need some better photos or maybe a different bio. Check it out and let me know what you think. Be honest i can take it and i need to know so i can improve it.

https://ca.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=97027310&api=1
 aroundthewaygirl
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Ladies please check out my profile.
Posted: 1/18/2019 7:34:39 AM
Your pictures and bio are terrible. Put recent pics up and no obvious selfies. Have someone snap pics of you. Take out the pic of your dog. We want to see pics of the person who put up the profile to decide if they are sexy enough for us.
Take out the 'not a nice guy' line. Why would you put that? You say that you are shy but want an open (I think that was the word) lady. To me that says you want her to do all of the work. Most open and outgoing people want the same qualities in their partner.
Like most men, you want a sexy lady, nothing new there. It doesn't look good on a profile and it can turn away pretty or cute females who don't feel like they measure up. And, if you want sexy, you are going to have to be sexy yourself, so..
The part about flying off in your jet or just dinner/coffee/movies, is cheesy. I've seen it in tons of profiles and it's just lame.
Write more about your interests, hobbies, goals etc.
 aroundthewaygirl
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2019 7:43:57 AM
So I didn't comprehend the 'open and honest' bit correctly. Apologies.
 Jacobity2093
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2019 8:52:42 PM
What’s wrong with my pictures? Ok maybe I should have one of me with my dog and take the dog one out. Everyone else on here has just selfies. So I’m not sexy is that what your saying? I’m not allowed to ask for a sexy woman. Everything about my profile sucks I guess. Ok thanks for the feedback.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2019 10:49:36 AM
OP. Your pictures look like two different people and where did your hair go? Which one is actually you and the bald one looks kind of smug. Your bio is too short and the jet bit is silly. And.....why would you need to lie about how you met?
 aroundthewaygirl
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2019 10:56:26 AM
You asked for honest feedback and now b!tch about it. Yes, many people have selfies and they look terrible. You have a few seconds to grab the attention of women. You need to look good. You look different in your picks and they aren't flattering, especially the last one.

Write about your hobbies, interests, personality and what you like in a partner, not just looks.

Having a good profile isn't a guarantee that someone will want you, but it's your best chance at attracting someone.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Ladies please check out my profile.