Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > ZONE?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Inicia
Msg: 1
view profile
History
ZONE?Page 1 of 1    
What time- zone is this websites home?- b-cause i did not get out of bed until after five am and my first forum post today is time stamped around 3 am? canada somewhere? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 whiterose0
Msg: 2
ZONE?
Posted: 1/23/2019 9:15:00 AM
The POF website was down most of yesterday, but was back up this morning. That might help explain the time stamp discrepancy.
 trinity818
Msg: 3
view profile
History
ZONE?
Posted: 1/23/2019 12:18:20 PM
I thought they were on Pacific time.
 Inicia
Msg: 4
view profile
History
ZONE?
Posted: 1/23/2019 1:48:45 PM
the dating App.was- down for me, yet forum part was not down for me, yeah might have something to do with it-however, that makes sense trinity!
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 5
view profile
History
ZONE?
Posted: 1/23/2019 1:53:57 PM
What time zone?

The 'Twilight Zone' of course<<<

hahahahaha
 Inicia
Msg: 6
view profile
History
ZONE?
Posted: 1/23/2019 2:17:45 PM
nother good chuckle today-btw clytemnestra i can laugh now- but in my youth twilight zone messed with my head
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 7
view profile
History
ZONE?
Posted: 1/23/2019 2:20:27 PM
^^^Rod Serling did creepy well~

(shudder)
 Inicia
Msg: 8
view profile
History
ZONE?
Posted: 1/23/2019 5:53:42 PM
oh he was the producer, writer, director-learned something new- thank you- alfred hitchcock right there too, in my opinion. Writing the plots is becoming a lost art- many movies are still works of art- just difficult to find as captivating-mesmerizing plots-that are clear, often try to cram too much plot detail;s in 1.5 hrs- or the plot is developed well and clear but the action leads.
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 9
view profile
History
ZONE?
Posted: 1/24/2019 7:02:30 PM

The 'Twilight Zone

The best TV show of all time.

Rod Serling was the original "tell it like it is" guy before the phrase became popular.

Rod Serling gave Steven Spielberg his first professional directing job.
An episode of the original "Night Gallery" pilot movie in 1969, when Spielberg was 21.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 10
view profile
History
ZONE?
Posted: 1/26/2019 5:37:16 AM

oh he was the producer, writer, director-learned something new- thank you- alfred hitchcock right there too, in my opinion. Writing the plots is becoming a lost art- many movies are still works of art- just difficult to find as captivating-mesmerizing plots-that are clear, often try to cram too much plot detail;s in 1.5 hrs- or the plot is developed well and clear but the action leads.

Hitchcock could draw you in. He was very good at that.

Ever catch a movie in the middle? Watch it for about ten minutes, and find yourself involved with what's going on, and end up sitting through the tail end of it? Then hunt for that movie so you can watch the whole thing? I have plenty of times. The old movies were really good at doing that.

Just like this thread. The title didn't say much. I got drawn into the content of it.
 Inicia
Msg: 11
view profile
History
ZONE?
Posted: 1/26/2019 6:32:14 AM
Indeed Purple-Nother thing is Commercials or advertisements- that have great (unfamiliar) music trying to find that can be difficult- the internet has helped greatly-the other day i was on my poetry site, a pop up ad came up- quickly closed it (as always)- as i realized loved its music/song-score never had heard it(non-USA commercialized music)-do not even know what the ad was for- tried like hell to get the ad back- lol
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > ZONE?