Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Why do I consistently attract women over 40 and 50?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gavs321
Msg: 1
Why do I consistently attract women over 40 and 50?Page 1 of 1    
This is me -> https://ibb.co/VWzP9FW

(the eyes are fake, it's a blue contact with prescription in it). If you look at my current picture, my face is puffy due to anabolic steroid use, it's called "moon face".

When I attended a community college I met a math teacher from "Belarus", there was a 21 year age gap between us. She was 45 and I was 24 years old...

I met a woman from Finland that spoke no English and she had her daughter translate what she was saying to me... this woman was 52 years old.

Do I look older when I wear a hat or something?

Getting consistent attention and interest from older women kind of messed with my head because it's fine a few times but then after a while you wonder if you look old.

Which is part of the reason I decided to hop on anabolics... trying to get a more youthful look.
 2ufo
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Why do I consistently attract women over 40 and 50?
Posted: 1/24/2019 2:16:04 PM
Perhaps foreign women find American men attractive?
Perhaps older women realize you need a bit of wisdom and are willing to provide it.

Isn't anabolic use illegal?
As well as under the category of 'things that are a bad idea'?
 gavs321
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/24/2019 4:18:23 PM
Anabolics are not illegal with a prescription.

Deca and Oxandrolone are legal.

I have prescriptions for both.

Doctor in North Texas hands out scripts for HRT

*illegal anabolics = Trenbolone, Winstrol, d-Bol , sus, etc.

Too be honest all anabolics should be legal especially if I can buy a gun...
 spot4username
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2019 4:47:48 PM
Who knows?

If it makes you feel any better I am 52 and have absolutely no attraction whatsoever to you.
 aroundthewaygirl
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2019 5:30:19 PM
You are taking steroids so you can have a moon/puffy face? Lol. Go to Sephora like the rest us. The men I have seen on steroids have always looked older. Rage on, I guess.
 Akitahun
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2019 8:40:13 PM
Because younger men have more energy and a lot more fun than bitter old men!
 cooldog65
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2019 9:19:25 PM
^^^ Your usual predictable response...

Who knows?

If it makes you feel any better I am 52 and have absolutely no attraction whatsoever to you.

Zinger!

OP...Nothing wrong with having women over 40 being attracted to you, especially if they look like spot4username...
 browneyesboo
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2019 8:31:07 AM
Since when do people complain about others being attracted to them?
I think it's a reaction to not being attractive to someone else
and having to assign blame for failure.

I'm attracted to a lot of younger people, but sometimes they talk or
type and I wonder what I was thinking.

I also think 99.9% of the stuff posted on here is made up just for
attention or something to do.

On a side note...who doesn't think spot4username and cooldog are
wicked cute?
 whiterose0
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/25/2019 8:50:52 AM

Getting consistent attention and interest from older women kind of messed with my head because it's fine a few times but then after a while you wonder if you look old.

From your pictures, I would have pegged you for early forties. You might look more youthful without the beard. Plus, you stated you have Scoliosis and a hump in your back, so that could also be making you appear older to the women you are meeting.
 hemingway234
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/25/2019 8:53:36 AM
Why do many older people want to date younger people? Haven't you ever heard the term cougar?

We live in a society obsessed with youth. Everybody wants to look younger. (but the kids want to look mature?)

Many are attracted to healthy, beautiful people - and there is beauty in youth.

I've tried dating older but one woman I dated started to fall asleep after dinner! They can't keep up.

But I can't date the younglings, they look like kids to me.

Another big problem is people lying about their age in their profile - often by ten years. It's so rampant, I just go by their pictures, not the listed age - if they look too old, I'll pass.
 2ufo
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2019 9:46:27 AM

Anabolics are not illegal with a prescription.

Deca and Oxandrolone are legal.

I have prescriptions for both.

Doctor in North Texas hands out scripts for HRT

Is this the doctor you mentioned in another thread?
Well... still doesn't make it a good idea.

Too be honest all anabolics should be legal especially if I can buy a gun...

I'm not going to disagree with that.... I think a lot of things that are illegal should be legal.
Usually these things are illegal because the promote candidates for the Darwin Award.

I love the Darwin Awards' motto: chlorinating the gene pool.

I think they should be legal because I'm under the delusion that I'm smarter than the average person.
 gavs321
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/25/2019 12:13:01 PM
Steroids are only illegal in America because people are obsessed with sports. In many countries in the Middle East and even Mexico, they are legal.

I used to work for a beer distributer and the people that are hardcore alcoholics burning through a case of Natural Light 30 once every 3 days seems more destructive than any anabolic I can think of.
 cooldog65
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2019 5:35:20 AM

On a side note...who doesn't think spot4username and cooldog are
wicked cute?

Well we know who's cute and who's wicked...
 MeramecRiverRat
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2019 6:57:00 AM

Since when do people complain about others being attracted to them?

All the time. Apparently the 14 year age limit on POF is a result of numerous complaints of unwanted messages from older people.

People regularly post about unwanted attention online and in real life from people they don't consider attractive.

It's less the being attracted and more how they show the attraction. At one job where I was a temporary consultant for several weeks, the older woman to whom I reported had the hots for me, but she behaved politely, nothing that would be considered a hostile work environment.

Usually when a female complains, the responses are, "Oh, you poor thing, he's such a creep, how dare he show interest in you!"

But when a male posts about the nuisance of significantly older women being attracted to him, he usually gets flamed, with people laughing about the situation or saying he should do her. People should be supportive, saying their condolences about his being harassed by filthy older skanks who should know they're not considered attractive by the younger dude.

In this case, the hypothesis of steroids causing premature aging, making the OP appear older than his actual age, sounds realistic, so maybe some of the cougar behavior is accidental, with her thinking he might be over 40. If she knew he was young and doing steroids, she probably wouldn't be interested, one reason being steroids cause shrinkage. The infusion of artificial testosterone causes the body to cease production of natural testosterone. OP, I suggest you stop doing steroids.

Not too many accidental cougars pestered me when I was in my 20s. Already had a mature hairline in my 20s, and had a few white facial hairs at age 28. The young face and carrying myself like a typical young person might have been a signal I was too young.

Spot doesn't have any image at this time, so I can't say whether cute or not. Willing to give the benefit of the doubt and guess the people who say she's cute are correct.
 curvylady1965
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2019 7:07:23 AM
I don't consider two occasions of attention from someone older to fit within the concept of "consistent" but perhaps these were only two out of several occasions. Maybe those women always liked younger men. I don't think you look older than your posted age in your profile photo but the lighting is a bit shadowy so maybe you look older in real life. Anabolics cause a more youthful look? I've never heard of this. I look at a person's face to see if their age makes sense. Wrinkles, sagging around parts of the face, spots, etc. are things that speak to a person's age to me. Men with decent physiques well into their 50s and even some into their 60s are pretty common to me so I don't attribute muscular physique with youth.
 ssm508
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2019 7:52:54 AM
Maybe they like younger men. When I was in my late 20s or early 30s, there were some women in their 40s that were interested in me both online and in "real life". I had a casual/FWB relationship with a few of them. That being said, in my experience many "cougars" did have some general limits though. They may not be interested in men under a certain age (such as 25) or men that are close to their child(ren)'s age. That might explain why I rarely got any attention from older women when I was in my early 20s.
 gavs321
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/27/2019 7:53:35 AM
I apologize for being graphic, but the most attractive older woman I had sex with
was from "Belarus". She was my teacher and actively got real jealous during the class.

I still like the woman even though she is currently 49 and I am 27.

Between all my bar hopping in Middle Class cities in north texas, I have slept with
~50 women between 40 - 54 range.

It's weird because these women are not desperate...
 Spectrallight
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2019 9:13:13 AM

It's weird because these women are not desperate...

They can bar hop and scratch their itches too ;)
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Why do I consistently attract women over 40 and 50?