Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Spanking      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gavs321
Msg: 1
SpankingPage 1 of 1    
I am assuming this has been asked before, but a girl from this site has specifically brought up she
likes being spanked pretty hard.

She's 95 pounds and I sit at 223 current around 23% body fat.

Should I get her to sign a contract before I spank her? Is this normal to want to be hit to the point where
it's red? Do I have to get this woman exorcised?
 Dave of Indiana
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Spanking
Posted: 2/2/2019 11:12:34 PM
There are women who enjoy spanking. It would be best to have a long discussion with her as to her wants and needs. If she has real interest and you like her you may want to do some study on how to go about this.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Spanking
Posted: 2/11/2019 12:56:33 PM
Just create a safe word. Agree to a word that she can say during the spanking that will immediately make you stop if you are spanking her to hard. An off word like "orange", not one that you would normally say during sex. Start slow and she can tell you what intensity she likes..
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Spanking
Posted: 2/12/2019 10:40:14 AM
Spanking has been a playful part of my long ago sex life....lol....sigh.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Spanking