Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > unwelcome sex and body talk? Sh@t detector SVP....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BothSidesNow
Msg: 1
view profile
History
unwelcome sex and body talk? Sh@t detector SVP....Page 1 of 1    
I have a good lady friend here who recently encountered unexpected, unwelcome and unwanted body and sex talk on a first meet.
All he could talk about came back around to her ass and ducking (uck!)
Why do you men do this? In my usual gentle man mode I am always a gentleman. I always seen a woman's mind to be the sexiest organ anyway.
So how do/have women here been successful in detecting, disarming and deleting the one track horn-dogs here without sounding like hard-assed byatches?
Tips for sh@t detectors in other areas welcome as well.
 whiterose0
Msg: 2
unwelcome sex and body talk? Sh@t detector SVP....
Posted: 1/26/2019 8:39:37 AM
1) ignore
2) block
3) delete

Problem solved.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2019 8:58:25 AM

So how do/have women here been successful in detecting, disarming and deleting the one track horn-dogs here without sounding like hard-assed byatches?
really nothing you can add to profile without pushing most/all men away. the pervs will message anyway. coming on too strong on a first meet, tell him so. if he continues, just leave! there is I fine line between inapropriate and a complement. some clearly cross it by far. some pof women move their line too far and any complement is a red flag, others don't have a line at all. put yours where your comfortable and don't judge your next date on the last ones actions.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2019 2:06:28 PM
It has never happened to me but if it did happen on a first meet no matter where the venue I would just keep it simple. Get up and walk out. If the man follows you drive to the nearest police station. You leave, you don't sit and endure disrespect in any way, shape or form. Walk away from toxic people or people that make you feel less than, discredited or disrespected.

You can not detect it or disarm them, they are who they are. It is not your fault when someone is being inappropriate. It all falls upon their lap. Do not take it personal or to heart. It requires no words all you say is excuse me, and walk away. Keep it simple.

I always say I never let a person disrespect me.... TWICE.
Posted: 2/11/2019 3:09:13 PM
You are a male who enjoys dressing as a female.

Besides the gender "bending," you admit to shaving 8 years off your age.

I find it amusing you are pleading for people to help you with sh!t detectors on other men.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2019 8:44:37 PM

I have a good lady friend here who recently encountered unexpected, unwelcome and unwanted body and sex talk on a first meet.

Have a good long phone conversation first. If he mentions sex other than generally, BLOCK. Easy.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > unwelcome sex and body talk? Sh@t detector SVP....