Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > someone stole my profile      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 olcars
Msg: 1
view profile
History
someone stole my profilePage 1 of 1    
How do I get it back or at least delete my pics and info?
New thread MUST have 200 words!!!

How do I get it back or at least delete my pics and info?
New thread MUST have 200 words!!!How do I get it back or at least delete my pics and info?
New thread MUST have 200 words!!!How do I get it back or at least delete my pics and info?
New thread MUST have 200 words!!!
 olcars
Msg: 2
view profile
History
someone stole my profile
Posted: 1/29/2019 11:56:59 AM
I'm kind of surprised that no one has posted here. Profile theft seems to be common. I was talking to a woman here a couple of years ago and when I looked at her profile it had s0meones picture and the location had been changed. I called her on the phone and told her. Her password no longer worked and she had to make another profile too. A guy told me that someone posted another guys pictures on his profile but his password still worked so he was able to change his password and keep control of his own profile.
Do a username search for brewswain and you will see my profile with someones picture. WHY would anyone do this?
 am70sguy
Msg: 3
view profile
History
someone stole my profile
Posted: 1/31/2019 2:16:04 AM
Perhaps you can try the "retrieve password" option from the help page to try and reset it.
https://www.pof.com/HelpCenter/helpCenter_retrieveLogin.aspx
 olcars
Msg: 4
view profile
History
someone stole my profile
Posted: 2/1/2019 10:15:07 AM
Thank you

Messages this short may not be posted

crazy forum
 Inicia
Msg: 5
view profile
History
someone stole my profile
Posted: 2/1/2019 3:34:29 PM
It can be very difficult- just recently it was like four months of recreating my profile-and there is no tech support period- no customer service.. Etc etc..
 dinno76
Msg: 6
someone stole my profile
Posted: 2/2/2019 10:07:11 AM
If someone stole your profile and got more messages and phone numbers than you. How would that make you feel ?
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 7
view profile
History
someone stole my profile
Posted: 2/4/2019 2:51:38 PM
Sorry dude, "brewswain" doesn't look like your picture.

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/13781433datingPostpage4.aspx

Brewswain posted in that there forum. Go after him! :)
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > someone stole my profile