Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Meeting Claude the Fraud      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cyberdood001
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Meeting Claude the FraudPage 1 of 1    
Hi

Recently I had a message from a new community member on the POF website. The profile of which it seems was removed/deactivated. However, I wish to make others aware of this user on his facebook account.

The POF profile had a picture of a girl who lived close to me. I was even surprised by the fact after introducing myself to the user that they hinted that they lived in London and not in a town that is actually close to me. This bought about some suspicion and I was then receiving a couple of messages in relation to place of work. I was told by the user that they work in an Orphanage in London. This also began to ring some alarm bells. Further more the user then passed on their mobile phone number which the number which had the prefix of +233. A quick search on Google found that this is the international dialing number of Ghana. I then found that a new contact had also been added to my Facebook Messenger. I viewed the Profile to find the name of a male by the name of Claude Ibaners. Face Book claude.ibaners.

Please be weary of this individual he is continuing to make fake accounts on POF.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Meeting Claude the Fraud
Posted: 2/11/2019 3:20:14 PM
You will find that Fake members are deleted fairly quickly.

side note,, ya can't name other members in the forum's (rules)
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Meeting Claude the Fraud