Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > New scam? 204-410-**** phone numbers?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DerekCapri
Msg: 1
view profile
History
New scam? 204-410-**** phone numbers?Page 1 of 1    
Anyone in Winnipeg getting messages from so called women telling them to text them at a 204-410-**** number? I've been getting lots of them. Thats a Comwave voip number. I text one the first time and never got a reply but I didn't get a bill or any telemarketers calling. So any idea what the scam is? Since POF is the largest scammer dating site I've seen.
 spot4username
Msg: 2
view profile
History
New scam? 204-410-**** phone numbers?
Posted: 1/29/2019 8:41:52 AM
Well...

Now they know your location, age, height, ethnicity, hair color, eye color, phone number, name, etc. Identity scams are carried out with less information than you willingly supplied.

Protip: if it seems too good to be true it probably is. Some random hot person messaging a perhaps not as hot person just might have a motive other than riding off into the sunset for a life together.
 DerekCapri
Msg: 3
view profile
History
New scam? 204-410-**** phone numbers?
Posted: 1/29/2019 8:49:21 AM
I always do an image search and that one passed. The good thing is my cell phone is a company phone. Not in my name.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > New scam? 204-410-**** phone numbers?