Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Loucifer      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Donnalyn0
Msg: 1
view profile
History
LouciferPage 1 of 1    
Careful ladies. Loucifer has been living together for over 8 years. He is a liar and a cheat. He spends all day here. He is trolling whilei am at work. I finally found my breaking point. Don't be fooled. He seems very sweet and charming bit he is toxic.
 Inicia
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Loucifer
Posted: 2/2/2019 9:21:40 AM
living with you or somebody else?
 whiterose0
Msg: 3
Loucifer
Posted: 2/2/2019 9:22:52 AM
It is against forum rules to name and shame another user. To do so can get your profile deleted. And if you live with this man, why do YOU have an active profile on here?

Donnalyn0 wants to date but nothing serious
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 4
Loucifer
Posted: 2/2/2019 7:30:04 PM
I somehow missed the OP's question?
(Shakes her head, rolls her eyes.......................Yepper, the Forums are a great source of comedic entertainment!
 Inicia
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Loucifer
Posted: 2/3/2019 6:36:45 PM
nothing was asked>>>and she didn't respond to my question-you think Loucifer is his screen name? he can't be having much luck with a moniker like that. lol
 ShumbaHadzi
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Loucifer
Posted: 2/8/2019 2:24:28 PM

Careful ladies. Loucifer has been living together for over 8 years. He is a liar and a cheat. He spends all day here. He is trolling whilei am at work. I finally found my breaking point. Don't be fooled. He seems very sweet and charming bit he is toxic.

And, yet, you are still with him. Let him find someone else! Maybe he will move in with them!
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Loucifer