Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile Feedback Requested      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CJC6011
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Profile Feedback RequestedPage 1 of 1    
Hello-

I would appreciate any feedback that anyone would give me on my profile, pics, etc. So far I have been getting a decent response, but like most of us, always looking for ways to improve. Thank you for your time.
 Inicia
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Profile Feedback Requested
Posted: 2/3/2019 7:26:19 PM
switch out your main image for the clear natural full face smile in the middle of your foto lineup or the dog and baseball cap one- loose the pink one and the end one- they are blurry- and lack clarity on the pics. I did not read the written part as you indicated foto-etc.. if you are getting good response then your written is fine...
 olglez
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Profile Feedback Requested
Posted: 2/17/2019 12:58:49 AM
The profile is well written ! Better than a lot of the drivel on here.
Maybe your main picture isn't the most flattering. The picture of you with the dog would be much better!

Can you review mine please?
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile Feedback Requested