Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Please review my profile      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 karanda3
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Please review my profilePage 1 of 1    
Hello all - i would appreciate any feedback you could provide on my profile - specifically on the photos. Are there any that I should move to the front or delete, or take new ones?
Thanks so much. Please let me know if there is an any help i can provide on your profile
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Please review my profile
Posted: 2/13/2019 8:24:46 PM
I think that the photo of you with the landscape behind you is very flattering and I don't think anyone really looks their best when looking down which is currently your main photo. Otherwise, your profile looks fine although it could be more interesting. Sounds a bit like a bio. Good luck!
 whiterose0
Msg: 3
Please review my profile
Posted: 2/14/2019 1:35:32 PM
I'd suggest adding a paragraph about what type of woman you're seeking. What characteristics in a woman are you looking for? Also, I'd fill out the "interests" section so women can look up specific interests that they have and may share with you.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Please review my profile