Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > What's so horrible about my profile?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 anon4287
Msg: 1
view profile
History
What's so horrible about my profile?Page 1 of 1    
Something has to be wrong with my profile or I wouldn't be having an issue like this. I'd like someone to tell me what exactly needs to change.

When I run my advanced search and at long last find someone whose profile is longer than a sentence or two, I contact that person. In a best case scenario she either replies OR views my profile -- almost never both. Anyone who views my profile (very rare) seems to be utterly revolted and never acknowledges me again, even if we had been messaging previously. Am I just that ugly or is it something I wrote?
 Strawberry_Jello
Msg: 2
view profile
History
What's so horrible about my profile?
Posted: 2/14/2019 4:48:07 PM
"anon4287: Shut up and marry me already"
Uh, no. You're only 19, why would anyone want to marry you? Not funny or cute. Please change it.
And really, you're telling women to shut up? Please don't do that. Unless in real life you expect to be able to tell the woman in your life to shut up. In which case, please delete your profile entirely.

Your main photo appears to be lit from the bottom, an angle usually used to create a spooky look. Oh, and you are not smiling even a little bit. And there you have it, a spookily lit, unsmiling head shot for your main photo. Just no.
Your 3rd photo is too far away. Your headphones photo is ok, but again, not smiling.
Women like smiles.

Personality Homebody
Profession Will figure that out later

Those two will send the girls running away. Homebody translates to, "he won't want to take me out."
No profession translates to you don't have a job, and again, "he won't want to take me out."

So, main photo spooky and unsmiling. You blurt out right away, shut up, marry me. You're apparently broke and don't want to go out.

I don't see any reason to respond to you.
 aroundthewaygirl
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 2/14/2019 7:05:51 PM
It's most likely something you wrote. I get an angry vibe from your profile and you don't seem to do much except stare at the computer, no job, no higher education/training etc. So what are you about?

You aren't ugly but you look angry in your pictures. I would pass over your profile due to your picture. But if this is how you are in real life don't change your profile and lie to women.

You are 19, get out, take a class or two. That's where your peers are at. Have fun at your age doing whatever you like, but just get out in the real world.
 olglez
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/15/2019 1:35:30 PM
Some positives:
Very clear on your views of marriage. But the reasoning is a bit odd … ''statistics show...''
Interesting photo of you next to the plane.
It's clear what some of your hobbies and interests are.

Some things to improve:

Have a picture of you with some friends, relatives, and at least one of you smiling.
What are your goals and ambitions in life? Career/education goals?
Lose the part about you losing your temper with computers etc.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > What's so horrible about my profile?