Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 olglez
Msg: 1
Profile reviewPage 1 of 1    
I'd be grateful for any advice on my profile.

I haven't had a single girl message me first in the 3 weeks I've been on here. And my reply rate is very low.

Perhaps I haven't made it clear what kind of girl I'd like to meet. Someone who's musical like me (or who appreciates that I am), career focussed and ambitious, who will communicate with me in an honest way. Looks aren't too important, as long as I'm taller. Similar interests always help. I've listed plenty.

Any advice about the pictures? I've pretty gone for; recent selfie/face picture, full body, activity, picture with dog, and other activities.

Is my profile too text heavy?

Thank you
 jerseynative7
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Profile review
Posted: 2/18/2019 2:16:51 PM
You could use some better photos. Only the main one is decent. The text is too long in my opinion. You go on and on about music. Stating that looks arent important is a little silly. Dont kid yourself, looks are important. You want someone that looks good to you.
 olglez
Msg: 3
Profile review
Posted: 2/18/2019 2:22:25 PM
Fair enough. Could you offer any suggestions for what kind of photos I could have instead?

Yeah I could do with chopping it down. Making it more concise.

With looks, honestly they're not that important to me! I don't have a typical type.
 whiterose0
Msg: 4
Profile review
Posted: 2/18/2019 2:45:26 PM

Tall, dark, and handsome? Long hair and bulky!

You're a nice-looking young man. I'd change that headline to something more positive that doesn't call negative attention to your weight or long hair. I know you probably meant it to be funny, but it really comes across as if you're insecure and fishing for a compliment.
 olglez
Msg: 5
Profile review
Posted: 2/18/2019 3:28:03 PM
Oh right. I never saw it that way. Thanks for the feedback.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review