Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Hey guys and girls please review for my sanity      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nicenic101uk
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Hey guys and girls please review for my sanityPage 1 of 1    
Hi peeps would just like to ask for a profile review, I've been out the dating game for a number of years and I'm old now :*( I used to have no problems getting dates in the "real" world but I was better looking back then and no gray hair.

I know that I don't smile a lot in my photos but boy do I feel awkward when I smile in a photo and ones that I already have of me smiling most of the include my ex. (please do not read into that I am still hung up on her)

I would like to take the time to thank all that respond in advance.
 feirene
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Hey guys and girls please review for my sanity
Posted: 2/16/2019 11:27:04 AM
Women aged 30-40 might want kids and you don't want those. Not saying that you should pretend you want them (or even have them) it's just that's one thing that will limit interest.

Profile is a little commitment negative. Usually people looking for a relationship don't go on about no pressure because it implies you want to do what you want without considering them, anyone single is already living like this so why would they seek a commited relationship with you?

You will have to smile for pics too, it's way more attractive. And it's rare women message to ask for more info, especially as there's nothing on your profile that particularly stands out as interesting enough to ask about.

Hope that gives you some ideas.
 nicenic101uk
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2019 8:34:25 PM
thanks for the reply I will take it on board thanks again
 olglez
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/17/2019 12:55:10 AM
I think the text is alright. For me, it seems like you're someone who's very straight to the point , loves his kids, and is very active. You're looking for someone who also loves kids and being out and about. Maybe you could elaborate on some more of your interests?

Again, you've already mentioned it yourself, but those pictures aren't the most flattering. I'm not sharing you're ugly, be sure you're not. Just perhaps include a full body shot, one of you doing some kind of activity or at the bar with your friends.
If you have some pictures of yourself with your ex, one option would be to crop her out or use Paint or some other tool to scribble/cut her face out.

Hope that helps. Can you review mine please?
 feirene
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2019 8:17:26 AM
Better OP :)
I do think the (last) outdoor picture of you is interesting actually, and recommend to keep that one if you do decide to change your pics.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2019 2:04:31 PM
OP. For some reason or angle, your face seems to be extremely elongated and unflattering. I'm thinking they are just bad selfies, but if they are actually true representation of your physical self, I'm sorry to have brought this up although you are not unattractive. Your 'About Me' is skimpy and does not offer any reason or option for further contact.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Hey guys and girls please review for my sanity