Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Ladies..Useful info to protect yourself.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Freesia1203
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Ladies..Useful info to protect yourself.Page 1 of 1    
Go to My Life. Put in his name and age. Go to reviews. Past partners will often post their experience with this man. Check out criminal, financial and legal issues. It wont tell as much unless you join but it will give a brief post of this mans past. Also, if he is still on a dating site after you have been seeing each other, you aren't the only one. Be nosy to be careful.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 2
Ladies..Useful info to protect yourself.
Posted: 2/20/2019 11:36:14 AM
is this a topic or are you just spamming the boards? past partners experience? obviously if they are 'past' partners, it didn't work out. I doubt there would be one single good review. 'met a great guy, everything any woman could ever want, we're getting married so give him a call before he is gone'
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2019 5:38:36 PM
^^^^^ that was a funny answer. lol
 feirene
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2019 6:40:38 AM
Site won't even load.

blahblah short messages and all that.
 Spectrallight
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2019 10:10:19 AM
^^ not for me too. On the plus side you can remove yourself. But these are public records so if anybody really wants to snoop , they can even if removed from websites like this.
 spot4username
Msg: 6
view profile
History
not so much
Posted: 2/23/2019 11:05:36 AM
I did a few searches on it for sh!ts and giggles.

They were way off. It has my house at triple its value and has me making almost a mil a year. It shows one of my single sons as being married. It shows another of my sons as having multiple criminal records. He has spent a lot of time in courtrooms but that is because he is an attorney so... nope on that one too. Oh and it thinks my ex still lives at my address even though he hasn't for over twenty years. I would take any search on that site with many grains of salt.
 cooldog65
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2019 9:31:47 PM

Go to My Life. Put in his name and age. Go to reviews. Past partners will often post their experience with this man. Check out criminal, financial and legal issues. It wont tell as much unless you join but it will give a brief post of this mans past. Also, if he is still on a dating site after you have been seeing each other, you aren't the only one. Be nosy to be careful.

Sounds like OP got burned pretty good since she posted this more than once...

Or she likes mystery meat in a can (spam)...

Go to My Life. Put in his name and age. It wont give much info unless you join but it will give brief reviews and the fact he has financial, legal and criminal problems in his past. In reviews past partners will sometimes warn others of this person. Be on guard, be nosy, look for signs. I would like to start a forum to warn women of certain men with a description and username and what happened, including players and married men ( men that are separated, living with someone, or recently divorced I consider married). I have learned, if he is still on a dating site while seeing you, he is still looking. A liar is a liar.
 Spectrallight
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2019 12:39:50 PM
or maybe she just likes to play the same Tuna
 feirene
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2019 5:31:53 PM
There's Clare's Law here in the UK where anyone can check if someone has been prosecuted, or even only accused of, domestic violence. Sarah's Law is similar but you can check people out for child sex offences.
 Inicia
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2019 9:27:28 AM
that was fun checking my reputation score-i will admit i did comparisons lol and that too was a hoot lol..
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Ladies..Useful info to protect yourself.