Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Pregnancy risk      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 goldstarinvan
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Pregnancy riskPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
So it concerns me how many girls never mention a need for condoms or any discussion about birth control... I always wear a condom or pull out but do girls just not care if they get pregnant or not tell a guy they are on the pill?
 Spectrallight
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 2/20/2019 11:10:17 AM
Don't like the idea of kids? then I suggest don't have sex. Accidents happen then whoops here come the stork ;)

Don't play that pull out game because all it takes is one good one :)
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 3
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 2/20/2019 11:18:00 AM
pulling out isn't 100% effective. not just the unexpected oops but some cums out before the mother load.
 cooldog65
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 2/20/2019 11:23:33 AM
Just get a vasectomy. Pulling out is only good for a facial...
 goldstarinvan
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 2/20/2019 11:36:21 AM
I want kids, and giving a girl a creampie is the best, I just can't believe a girl not on birth control would let you nut in her on a 2nd date.
 goldstarinvan
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 2/20/2019 11:39:55 AM
Hahaha true true
 AnxiousCrustacean
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 2/20/2019 3:01:35 PM

I want kids

Well, keep nutting in them on a second date and you might be surprised!

Dear god. You're 37 and asking this question?
 spot4username
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Idiocy risk
Posted: 2/20/2019 3:25:03 PM

I just can't believe a girl not on birth control would let you nut in her on a 2nd date

I just can't believe a man not using birth control would nut in a woman on the 2nd date.
FTFY
 MsMicki
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Idiocy risk
Posted: 2/20/2019 4:42:22 PM
^^ or care about catching a disease....
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 10
Idiocy risk
Posted: 2/20/2019 7:00:08 PM
just give her some back door
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 11
Idiocy risk
Posted: 2/20/2019 8:55:38 PM

just give her some back door
doubt there is any risk of pregnancy at your advanced years. maybe they just want something a little tighter and not so smelly?
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 12
Idiocy risk
Posted: 2/21/2019 4:30:23 AM
^^^Nope that was ur drunken ex GF not me
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 2/21/2019 9:45:43 AM

So it concerns me how many girls never mention a need for condoms or any discussion about birth control... I always wear a condom or pull out but do girls just not care if they get pregnant or not tell a guy they are on the pill?

OP - This is a question you need to have discussed before the deed....unless of course you want to risk an STD or unplanned fatherhood which could be a life changer. Don't leave it up to the girl to be the only responsible (or not) partner in this.
 Spectrallight
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 2/21/2019 11:59:19 AM

OP - This is a question you need to have discussed before the deed....unless of course you want to risk an STD or unplanned fatherhood which could be a life changer. Don't leave it up to the girl to be the only responsible (or not) partner in this.

and you have to say this to a grwon man. sheesh and what is tomorrow's lesson?. "How to tie shoe laces"?
 feirene
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 2/23/2019 6:48:29 AM
I think when you're young you don't really care, got this carefree attitude that you'll live forever and cope with anything. Sex is better without a condom, and probably are using some other contraceptive.

Then after you've popped out a couple of kids condoms (or no sex at all) seems way more appealing.

Pulling out won't stop a pregnancy bw.
 julystorm22
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 2/23/2019 8:45:04 AM
What bugs me is that virtually every single guy doesn't bring condoms for sex and when you ask him a couple seconds before the deed he asks "Aren't you on the pill?"
 julystorm22
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 2/23/2019 8:47:29 AM
What bugs me is that almost every single guy I've been with doesn't bring condoms for sex and when you ask him a couple seconds before the deed he asks "Aren't you on the pill?" I get that sex doesn't feel as good with a condom but birth control pills don't protect against stds.
 Spectrallight
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 2/23/2019 9:00:27 AM

What bugs me is that almost every single guy I've been with doesn't bring condoms for sex and when you ask him a couple seconds before the deed he asks "Aren't you on the pill?" I get that sex doesn't feel as good with a condom but birth control pills don't protect against stds.

Just say ah well. Better pop chemist or shop then fella or no glove, no love :) It has to be better than getting a dose of Herpes then on a date having to say to a date. Hey guy, I got the herp. Not going down well unless hes infected or he ain't going down period!

I have it on my profile if you have cold sores/herpes. You're not for me.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 19
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 2/23/2019 10:12:22 AM

you could take your own condoms. I usually know if sex is an option so planning ahead isn't an issue. not that hard to just say no or just run to the corner store and grab a few.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 2/23/2019 10:29:16 AM
I heard that condoms were invented in the middle east.
they started out using goat intestines........

after 3 or 4 thousand years they started taking them out of the goat first...
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 2/24/2019 6:00:36 AM
IF asked they should but while I'm not here for normal dating have not talked about these things because this is not that type of sight.....but in saying that I never did nor wanted a pregnancy that wasn't mutually wanted by either person meaning when I was married....lol
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 2/25/2019 10:42:08 AM
"I heard that condoms were invented in the middle east.they started out using goat intestines........"

>>>i think some non-latex brands still use that to avoid latex allergies. but hey, hot dogs and sausage and kielbasa gets a similar casing.

personally, i just find it amusing any adult male thinks the woman is to blame for getting pregnant. he's the one bringing the baby batter to the party. its his responsibility to encase his "enthusiasm"
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 2/25/2019 7:08:15 PM

So it concerns me how many girls never mention a need for condoms or any discussion about birth control...

As James Bond said, "Condoms are for sailors." You only need them overseas.

I always wear a condom or pull out but do girls just not care if they get pregnant or not tell a guy they are on the pill?

Well first -- if you pull out as an effective means, then what are you complaining about? You going about it anyway are just as much to 'blame'. Although you bring up a fair question regardless: Why aren't girls so concerned? Why don't they bring up their level of birth control enough, etc?

What they/society tells you about a lot of things gals like/dislike/concerned-about/etc in the dating scene Differs from what actually happens. You Hear a vast majority say X, but in reality, when they're really drawn to a guy, that's not quite the case. You can't rely on gals to be looking after their Repo-Parts down there for safe porking travels.

What bugs me is that virtually every single guy doesn't bring condoms for sex and when you ask him a couple seconds before the deed he asks "Aren't you on the pill?"

Ahhh, but remember: Condoms are for sailors. ;)

I want kids, and giving a girl a creampie is the best, I just can't believe a girl not on birth control would let you nut in her on a 2nd date.

Well, teach her a lesson! ;)

In all seriousness, it's for the same reason you're not bringing it up: You don't want to ruin the mood. Yes, yes, we expect a vast majority of women to be the "mother hen" bringing it up, and we're shocked when we realize that over 50% don't. But that's reality. Kind of like Sex Ed in the 8th grade VS actually having sex. Different story, different glory. ;)
 Inicia
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 2/28/2019 6:11:21 PM
when i worked in a huge facility with tons of employees i was in my twenties someone asked for a piece of gum i was walking through the aisles of employees holding a rubber, in full view, i had mistaken for a stick of gum when reaching into my purse... lol... if you aren't loaded with your supplies don't unload..and always latex nonoxynol 9 lubed prophylactics double duty for preggies and some stds..now i keep them at home lol.. not quite as active as in the past.. btw paying for dinner does not show as much character as paying and providing preventative reproductive care
 Spectrallight
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 2/28/2019 6:19:44 PM
I'd also suggest having some non-latex condoms too with some ladies being allergic to latex.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Pregnancy risk