Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review please      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jonnyt19
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Profile review pleasePage 1 of 1    
I’ve been on pof a good few weeks. I’m getting plenty of views but no messages. I’ve messaged a fair few and had few replies, many have blocked with no contact and a few message not interested. Any tips to improve things?
 Spectrallight
Msg: 2
Profile review please
Posted: 2/25/2019 12:26:25 PM
Hey J

A few more photo's with one full length from front would be good. If your text was on a female profile. It wouldn't put me off.

I'd suggest: Let’s see what we’ve got in common and if we get on. We can make a date of it.
----------------------------
If you don't get reply. It's standard. But never block people unless really nasty as to many blocks gets their account deleted. I thought I'd mention that since you mentioned the blocks you have had.
 jonnyt19
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Profile review please
Posted: 2/25/2019 11:28:20 PM
Any more tios or suggestions, anyone?
 Spectrallight
Msg: 4
Profile review please
Posted: 2/26/2019 5:26:38 PM
Don't have negativity on your profile ever. It's fine to get frustrated, but keep it positive.

If you seen a profile saying "All Men are the same" would it sit well with you? so same goes for Women. Little things like that matter.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review please