Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Hi, Can someone review my profile?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mascaw
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Hi, Can someone review my profile?Page 1 of 1    
Really not sure if its too much information, not enough information...Maybe the pics are horrible...Maybe im putting off a serial killer vibe.
Dunno any help would be greatly appreciated, constructive criticisms, whatever.
 Strawberry_Jello
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Hi, Can someone review my profile?
Posted: 3/7/2019 7:57:45 AM
Yeah, your photos are bad. So many things wrong. Selfies taken from below so we are looking up your nose. No kids please. No women! Your main photo has a frown, combined with a picture frame on the wall that looks like you have corners on your head.
Try harder to get a head and shoulders shot, no other people, smiling, in good light. I took dozens and dozens of photos before I found someone.
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2019 10:34:19 AM
Yes, the pics are awful. Especially with the showgirls.
You say twice in your profile that you have four kids, and grandkids.
 happyheartdreams
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2019 3:38:37 PM
Agree with the others..remove the stripper pics and have someone take some nice photos of you outside smiling and at events or work, where you might be dressed up a bit. I like the fact you own your quirks and know yourself. Good for you giving up cigarettes.
 afinewineandyou
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2019 4:23:50 PM
^^^Yes. What they said.
Make the main picture one of you smiling. It's the one we see first and the most important. (There are times when ones headline makes me check them out- but usually it's the picture.) I liked the ones with the kids (but would blur the faces.)
To me it shows a loving dad/grandfather spending time.

Good luck to you!
 julystorm22
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2019 4:58:35 PM
Ditch the stripper pics, total turnoff. Your other photos aren't great either. You need photos where you aren't squinting or scowling.
 mascaw
Msg: 7
view profile
History
[quote]Hi, Can someone review my profile?[/quote]
Posted: 3/10/2019 11:10:15 AM
Thank you all for the honest reviews, after crying like a baby for awhile I decided that yes my pics blow and I need better pics...Getting one of me smiling is going to be hard, fun thing is I'm not scowling in any of the pics...I just have a horrible "I'm angry" resting face lol, If I'd had a dollar for every time someone at work asked me what I was mad about, I'd be rich.

So "stripper" pics need to go (was on the strip in Vegas...They could have been Strippers unsure.)
No Pics of Grand Kids and Children.
Should I just shorten the about me section? I feel like it's too long and it does kinda ramble...as i'm doing here.
 Indiallias1111
Msg: 8
[quote]Hi, Can someone review my profile?[/quote]
Posted: 3/14/2019 5:35:04 PM
I recommend deleting the below is not needed let the woman judge you for who you are just shows you may be broken. I also recommend pic 3 as your pic 1

('m a bit shy at first, not the type of guy to walk up to a woman I've never met, and strike up a conversation. I can be a bit "needy)

Good luck you seem a great guy.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Hi, Can someone review my profile?