Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Vanishing messages, never delivered ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 worthatry54
Msg: 1
Vanishing messages, never delivered ?Page 1 of 1    
Hi, just recently I have had more than usual of this happening - I type a message, no bad words or possible offensive things in it, and after I click to send, see the next page with ''your message has been sent etc etc''
If I then decide from experience to check my inbox, there is often no tick beside that conversation to show it has been replied to, and when I open it, sure enough my reply is not there and was neither sent nor received !
I have been here for a couple of years on and off, due to profiles also being deleted for no reason - yet another long-running complaint on here.
Thoughts and comments anyone ?
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Vanishing messages, never delivered ?
Posted: 3/6/2019 7:16:50 AM
Does the profile still exist?
 Strider886
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Vanishing messages, never delivered ?
Posted: 3/7/2019 9:29:26 AM
This is a common occurrence where someone sends you a message but has filters in place that would stop you responding.
It's highly frustrating, but nothing you can do.

Women often get sick of weirdo messages (understandable) and they go about setting up filters, but they go overboard with it and end up blocking half the site.

I think as well, the "first contact messages must be" size applies to the first response too, this is something used ALOT to stop silly spam messages.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Vanishing messages, never delivered ?