Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > My Profile Is The Best      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RedSteel
Msg: 1
view profile
History
My Profile Is The BestPage 1 of 1    
My profile is the best in my opinion. Just try to find something wrong with it. I might change it if you say something that convinces me otherwise. I guess I might be doing something wrong since I don't get any responses lol.
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 2
view profile
History
My Profile Is The Best
Posted: 3/19/2019 9:33:49 PM
From a popular online dating blog:

…guys, KEEP YOUR SHIRTS ON!!!!!! You make my eyes burn!

…Doubt I’d ever go out with one of those peacocks.

…DON’T F***ing DO IT!!!!!! This is probably the worst idea ever! Sure you may look like Vin Diesel or Brad Pitt or any other superstar that gets women moist, but I assure you this will get you very little on the site. I can’t tell you how many women have said this is a complete turnoff to them and makes you look like a giant bag of douche! If you absolutely want to show yourself off (I’m in great shape myself and like to show it off) try to make a picture where maybe you’re at the beach or something with some friends. You get the goal of what you’re aiming for and you don’t look like a jackass!

…Angel thinks they still coloring in color books, still on first page of****& Jane, Operating a fisher price camera and cant dress oneself…that’s what I think..

…Dudes, these are the kind of photos NOT to post on an online dating site.

…9 times out of 10, we laugh at shirtless pictures. Think carefully before you include one.

…Let’s at least give the boys without their shirts points for full disclosure/transparency, but sometimes it’s these photos that can be the reason I move on to the next profile.

…Make us shudder and be so thankful we are single.

…The thing I dislike the most is a guy’s picture without a shirt

…But if your favorite pics are of a shirtless you, it’s a no from me

SHIRTLESS GUYS-AN EASY TARGET
I enjoyed reading these comments, they made me laugh and it’s easy to make fun of guys who post shirtless photos.
But the real reasons that I think shirtless photos are for the following reasons

****************1. They show a lack of understanding of appropriateness in social settings***************

2. It’s NOT just about the numbers…even if shirtless photos got results (And they don’t) it’s NOT just the number of people you attract online but also the QUALITY of people you attract, and so far any of the women I’d like to spend time with would move on to the next profile.
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 3
view profile
History
My Profile Is The Best
Posted: 3/19/2019 9:37:17 PM
And, I'd like to add, lose the gang signs, and the "I don't care either way."
Your profile reeks of douchery.
 RedSteel
Msg: 4
view profile
History