Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Looking for girls who dont shave      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 afterburn25
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Looking for girls who dont shavePage 1 of 1    
Hi there Im being serious so please no trolling or negative or judging comments. I like what I like and i think its very sexy for a woman to not shave. I do like her legs to be smooth but if she prefers that to be hairy too I honestly dont care either way. But her under arms and pelvic areas it is a huge turn on for her to be hairy there. I would like a girl who is natural. If there is anyone like this that would like to get to know me please let me know.
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Looking for girls who dont shave
Posted: 3/18/2019 2:05:14 PM
OP, 'girls' generally do not have 'anything' to shave~
Just sayin<<<

I'm too old for you, but a fair amount of women in my age group at one time were 'hippies' and threw away our razors and never looked back. Especially if we were not really that 'hairy' to begin with. You might want to advertise for a 'hippie-type' woman in your age group---chances are you'll find some 'hairy ones' in that crowd.

Good Luck OP
 Sunny120Y
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2019 2:28:44 AM
I'm with you on this Afterburn25. I always remember feeling the hard stubble of shaven legs that needed another shave. And I'm not convinced that women in general actually need to shave their legs if they never start. There's bound to be exceptions of course but I've known women who have gorgeous legs who've never shaved and the hairs they do have are just not worth bothering about. That's not unusual is it, I mean if they've never started?

And as for shaving 'down there'. Yuuuuuk, that give's me the creeps. Tidying up around the panty line of course is to be expected, but the prepubescent look …… Oh GOD NO NO NO!!!!

Not sure about under arms. Depends how much there is I suppose.

Ah, I didn't know that about hippy girls. Always fancied a hippy girl, in those colourfull long flowing skirts.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2019 2:53:54 AM
LOL.....nothing else to do?......or is this your last ditch attempt to advertise for poon-tang.....sorry.....lol
 feirene
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2019 2:36:28 PM
I love having my armpit hair stroked while cuddling.
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2019 6:12:37 PM
There are many guys who share the OP's tastes..........many won't say it because fear of being ostracized......I knew a guy who asked his GF to stop shaving....she obliged and he could not be happier with that.

Unless there are cleanliness issues (men included).....I would not mind.............its a shame that present day society forces these shaving rituals on women as a criteria to qualify as "attractive"............JMO!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Looking for girls who dont shave