Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > After Mr. ED: Dentures, and a Douchebag      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 1
view profile
History
After Mr. ED: Dentures, and a DouchebagPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
First- Dentures.

Had been exchanging friendly, nice messages on and off with him on the site for OVER A YEAR.
He seemed normal, although he could never pick up on my hints. He's a cab driver. I mentioned that I bet has some interesting stories about that. He agreed. I suggested he tell me a few over dinner sometime. He says that would be fun, and then....nothing.
Similar conversations occurred over the course of the year.
I finally just said "Are you ever going to ask me out?" He finally did, and we meet for dinner.

In his profile pics, he appears to have teeth. When we meet, he doesn't. He's laughing and smiling with a mouth of bare gums.
He must have noticed me looking because he says he has dentures, but it's uncomfortable to eat with them.
We get along, and have a nice time, but I can't get over the gums thing.

In my youth, I worked in several nursing homes, and one of my duties was to get the residents to hand over their filthy dentures, so I could clean them- and their mouths. I've also had the job of removing dentures from cadavers. I've had an aversion to dentures and bare gums ever since.

He texted and asked for a second date. I said, sure, but can I ask you for a favor? "Could you wear your dentures next time?"
A couple of minutes later he texted "My mom said if you can't accept me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best."
I asked if he was visiting his mother and he said his mother, his sister, and he all live together. He had implied in messages that he had his own place. Never heard from him again. Thankfully.
How does a man, a younger man, even, expect to date like that? He has a full-time job. I'm sure denture relining or whatever is not that expensive. I could date someone with dentures- if they were discreet about it, and actually wore them.

The second guy, Douchebag-
We had messaged for several weeks, He was always nice, polite. I got tired of the penpal thing, and told him that things didn't seem to be going anywhere, so good luck.
He wrote back asking to meet at a bar and grill, which we did.

He owns a hair salon, and drives a beautiful 'red, '65 Mustang convertible.
I complimented him on the car. He proceeds to tell me the story about how he conned and manipulated his "Dumb ass stripper nymphomaniac" neighbor into selling him the car for $3,000. And right after that, he says "I gave her some Big Daddy" and grabs his crotch. A minute later, a waitress walks by carrying a giant hot dog on a tray, and he says (very loudly) "Hey, that's bigger than my dyck!"

He did not order any food- just ate half of mine. The bartender put his beers on my tab, and I had to ask "DB" for the money for his beer..
He then asks me what I think of him, and starts telling me what a nice guy he is. I told him that manipulating his neighbor out of her car wasn't nice, and he jokes and laughs about it. I should have walked out right after the manipulation story, but it didn't occur to me at the time. I was so stunned that someone could tell a story like that and actually be proud of himself.

Before the date, I did think it was unusual that someone who is older, owns a hair salon, and is around single women all day has never been married, and complains of not being able to find dates.

I have had a new date since which went very well, but we live 150 miles apart. I'm hoping something good with come of it, though.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 2
view profile
History
After Mr. ED: Dentures, and a Douchebag
Posted: 3/19/2019 7:05:25 PM
^^ That was so funny of a read. Seems it is difficult to find a viable date nowdays.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2019 8:30:19 PM
Gotta wonder why both guys needed the nudge to make a date. I'm sure it's not you but then why? Weird.
 grover14
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2019 5:44:12 AM
Ahh, sounds familiar, are there any normal people out there anymore?

When I start communication with someone, it usually only takes 4 or 5 messages for the crazy to surface. That's why like to message a little before meeting. Let's just say it's been quite awhile since I met someone in person from here.
 Spectrallight
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/20/2019 6:40:44 AM
I remember chatting to a woman and 3 messages in I said something about Roman Architecture. Next message from her was how Roman men treated women and all that. It was quite the wtf moment. I didn't even bother to respond after that. I really couldn't be bothered to raise an eyebrow so I just blanked her instantly as she just waffled utter sh!t..
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2019 11:13:27 AM

I finally just said "Are you ever going to ask me out?" He finally did, and we meet for dinner.

Lack of interest. But you still kept going at it, and you still wanted to go out with him again even though he came with bare gums?

The second guy, Douchebag-

And how he was, was out of this world and wacky. Basically acting in the same way as if he was Trying to turn you off in a Hollywood fashion.

Then you have the one guy you go out with for 2 months, who doesn't make a move, and based off gleaning bits of info, you text him and ask him if he has ED since he never made a move and he flips out being all weird & wacky.

I think in the end, you're going after guys who aren't that into you and/or are out-there regardless. The common denominator becomes you and what you gravitate toward, being the source of the problems you're running into. There are Plenty of guys, in any age category, that are not like these guys you describe -- but if that's all you're running into, even if it is a skewed one-sided version on your part explaining it, you're barking up the wrong trees. And you're not attracted to the trees that would much more likely roll well with ya.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2019 11:39:44 AM
We used to have a female member here who used to meet many guys after going around town asking the local butcher, mail man , and neighborhood hobo if they knew "said" date before meeting them . Then she would meet them anyway after getting the good goship, and in the course of each date after talking about how smart, educated and a good story teller they are themselves, reject "said" dates for numerous reasons: including having metal filling on rear molar, using corn oil instead or canola oil , only being able to hike 3.5667 miles instead of 3,6 miles and being a Republican!

This thread isn't the same thing but the conversations about dentures bring back memories. I guess she quit here once Trump won?
 Iredurbio2
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2019 1:32:52 PM
For over a year and had no idea he lived with his mom and sis.
Is E D the reason you abandoned dating your own
generation or is it old people in general?
 purplerider1200
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2019 2:28:29 PM

We used to have a female member here who used to meet many guys after going around town asking the local butcher, mail man , and neighborhood hobo if they knew "said" date before meeting them . Then she would meet them anyway after getting the good goship, and in the course of each date after talking about how smart, educated and a good story teller they are themselves, reject "said" dates for numerous reasons: including having metal filling on rear molar, using corn oil instead or canola oil , only being able to hike 3.5667 miles instead of 3,6 miles and being a Republican!

Bet she's running the local antifa organization.
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2019 3:35:45 PM
I've had many good dates, with normal people, just didn't connect.
As for the gums guy, we had been friendly, pen-pal zoned for quite a while, and he's always behaved in a nice way. We got along well, and had a lot in common.
He had other things going for him, so yes, I thought I'd give him a chance if he would wear his dentures.

Anyone who has been OLD for a while will have some odd experiences, and funny stories.
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2019 10:06:55 AM
BTW, norwegianguy,

Mr. ED aggressively pursued me for several weeks before I went out with him.
He went to a lot of effort for our dates, bought me gifts, etc. He was very into me, until I brought up ED.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2019 12:18:38 PM

I've gotten worse in my rejection criteria. I wouldn't reject a republican, but I would reject a trump supporter.
I've rejected men who have road rage while driving, alcoholics, men who are rude to service people, ones who tell racist jokes or use racist
or derogatory words to describe others, men who don't tip well or don't tip at all, anyone that makes rude or crude comments
about strangers, smokers...probably more things I can't think of right now.

I've gotten rejected for weird reasons...once because he discovered I had tattoos...wierdo.
Another time because I rode a motorcycle and that wasn't feminine...wierdo.

On the subject of teeth...yeah I don't like the whole not wearing the dentures thing either.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2019 2:18:57 PM

men who don't tip well or don't tip at all,

What determines if they tip well or not? The average is 15%, so is average NOT well enough? Why should someone be tipped well? Just like that. Tips traditionally should be based on the quality of service that is provided. Just blankly tipping a certain amount in no way entices good service. My girlfriend actually has a big issue with tipping in America, apparently most countries in the world it isn't expected and if given person EARNED it.

It used to be that way here. I do see a problem with the large increase in min wage that we just had here. Basically, I think the tip scale should go down because something is wrong if college students in the service industry are making more than the avg Social Security receiver who had a middle income job.

I wouldn't reject a republican, but I would reject a trump supporter.

Although I don't like Trump, that is a bit crazy IMHO. The American system allows people to vote for who they want to and ALL should respect that. Ballots are suppose to be private.People generally vote for those that will better their "situation"or their families. Trump IMHO did that more than Hillary. I think Hillary is an A$$, but i can't imagine a guy not dating a girl because she votes for Hillary. I have said it before, Trump probably won simply because of the other options being worst in their mind!
That being said I am a Republican, but I only voted once in my life and it was for Bill Clinton. I regretted it.
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2019 4:09:35 PM

Seems it is difficult to find a viable date nowdays.

It IS difficult if one keeps talking to the wrong people.

OP is on quite a roll lately.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2019 6:32:25 PM
Tipping is the system we have here. So yeah, unless the service really sucked...we should tip. You don't have to, I'm saying if you don't that means you suck,IMO, so I wouldn't have anything to do with someone like that.

Trump represents nothing I admire...he's an example of what is wrong with American politics and society now. I wouldn't be friends with, let alone date s supporter of his..
 cooldog65
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2019 7:38:42 PM

Kind of sounds like LiterateHiker...
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2019 8:05:17 PM
Hi Cinny!
Back to Mr. Gumby.
Just a thought but one thing I've always considered for myself and therefore kind of expect it of others, is to start the way you mean to finish. Put your best foot forward and all that. If Gumby showed up for a first meet without his teeth then chances are he spends his time at home and even out with others without them. So even if he wore his teeth for other dates, imagine getting together with him and they are never in his mouth because why should he continue to try to impress you? It didn't matter to him first so why later? Okay, so no teeth but I like a man with a little pride in his appearance, if not for me, at least for himself. Put the Gol darn teeth in!
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 18
view profile
History
mr. can't keep it up, mr. won't keep them in, and mr. can't pass up an oppertunity
Posted: 3/25/2019 10:00:23 AM
stopped off at a chain restaurant in massachusetts yesterday, the machine on the tables at Chilis you pay at default to a 20% tip. which is just fine, it makes the math a ton easier--move the decimal one spot, double it, and there's the tip. tips actually used to be an acronym, to insure prompt service. some restaurant tried to work the gratiuty into the bill, and customers complained--they like to think giving a tip gives them a voice. of course, its a passive aggressive one, you give it and then run out the door :)

"i would reject a trump supporter"

>>>i get that some vote party line. some of those have buyer remorse. but i listen to trump supporters when i have the time, and they uniformly support the man b/c they share a lot in common with how he sees the world, what he thinks the solutions are, and how he handles dischord. its not polite to group them all together, but i find they tend to do it naturally. also, they will agree with me on some subjects so we can hold a c0cktail conversation. but generally, their principles on life and what's most important and how to solves its issues...are nearly universally opposed to mine. i might bang a racist if she was really hot, but i doubt i'd want to date her :) sometimes we just can't get along with certain types, and it behooves us to spot them right away.

"Just a thought but one thing I've always considered for myself and therefore kind of expect it of others, is to start the way you mean to finish."

>>>i think its good as well, and telling when someone isn't willing to do it. of course, what they present, can very well be...in their mind, their best. i've known some dumb people who did what they thought was smart, and low class people who thought they were being classy in their way. the silver lining in gumby was, right off the bat his dates knew what they were getting. now, if they wanted to continue...then that is on them.
 spot4username
Msg: 19
view profile
History
le sigh
Posted: 3/25/2019 1:00:44 PM
adventurejoe70

The average is 15%

Once a upon a time ago, yes. Standard is 20% and has been for a good while.

BaldwinMotionPhaseIII

tips actually used to be an acronym, to insure prompt service

Not true at all.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2019 1:11:29 PM

As for the gums guy, we had been friendly, pen-pal zoned for quite a while, and he's always behaved in a nice way. We got along well, and had a lot in common.

The complaint wasn't that he was mean to you -- that he was pretty koo-koo, hence you bringing it up. You'll get many different varieties of "bad".

Mr. ED aggressively pursued me for several weeks before I went out with him.
He went to a lot of effort for our dates, bought me gifts, etc. He was very into me, until I brought up ED.

It seems like you're back-tracking that your dates were good experiences. :)

A guy pursuing you for several weeks, finally getting a date, then buying you gifts is a bit of a question-mark about the guy. And, if anything (going back to that story), sheds more light on the possibilities that there could have been more to his wacky-crazy reaction that meats the eye. To purely his fault, or some shared blind-leading-the-blind, he could have had frustration already built up -- but to you, it came out of nowhere after you asking him if he had ED out of nowhere.

What determines if they tip well or not? The average is 15%, so is average NOT well enough?

Good general question, although 15% is not 'average', but the minimum. The standard is 20%.

Just blankly tipping a certain amount in no way entices good service.

Well, tipping isn't due to Good service. Tipping, like, 25% instead of 20% is due to Good service. Restaurant tipping is not merely an "added" thing, it's a Standard thing -- which is why you can pay waiters below min wage in many places, as it's standard that they'll be tipped (but have to be paid min wage if/when they didn't get the tips to cover it when it's dead).

Although I don't like Trump, that is a bit crazy IMHO.

Well, I think there's a difference between someone who voted for Trump, and has a liklihood they will vote for him again in the next go-round -- vs being a "Supporter", ie they're saying #MAGA in their POF profile.

Tipping is the system we have here. So yeah, unless the service really sucked...we should tip. You don't have to, I'm saying if you don't that means you suck,IMO, so I wouldn't have anything to do with someone like that.

Tipping, like, 10% at a standard restaurant is basically saying the waiter sucked - lol. It'd have to take A Lot to not tip at all. A total Disaster from the objective standpoint. But when on a date, one (ahem, the guy) should err on the side of tipping the waiter/waitress the standard 20%, unless the date was b!tching about them too. Then you would tell them "Yeah, I'm Only going to tip him/her 10% because you're right, he/she was pretty bad."
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 21
Posted: 3/25/2019 3:19:01 PM

Well, tipping isn't due to Good service.

True according to Reservoir Dogs. Had to bring it up, I watched the movie this morning.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2019 3:20:52 PM
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g191-s606/United-States:Tipping.And.Etiquette.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2015/06/14/much-tip-depends/71137254/

I never got the memo. This article disagrees with you. Since state min. wage for waiters are tied to the general min wage it makes absolutely NO sense that a tip % would be increased. No sense at all when you factor cost of the menu itself has gone up and therefore the tip has gone up. You can't just read Facebook SPOT and decide the % has gone up. It doesn't work that way. Now if you are in a large group though, that can be the reason for the 20%. Don't confuse standard tip % with the average. Average might of course be higher than standard since it includes GOOD service tips. NG said it in reverse I think. He put standard higher than the average.
But since NG agrees with you..we know you are wrong! LOL. NG says a think bad service should get 10% but should they if the bad service is their fault? For example, spending whole time face texting on the phone instead of serving you and never being available?(some hide)

Well, I think there's a difference between someone who voted for Trump, and has a liklihood they will vote for him again in the next go-round -- vs being a "Supporter", ie they're saying #MAGA in their POF profile.

Well that is the problem .Either don't vote or don't vote. All the candidates are bad.

i get that some vote party line. some of those have buyer remorse. but i listen to trump supporters when i have the time, and they uniformly support the man b/c they share a lot in common with how he sees the world, what he thinks the solutions are, and how he handles dischord. its not polite to group them all together, but i find they tend to do it naturally. also, they will agree with me on some subjects so we can hold a c0cktail conversation. but generally, their principles on life and what's most important and how to solves its issues...are nearly universally opposed to mine. i might bang a racist if she was really hot, but i doubt i'd want to date her :) sometimes we just can't get along with certain types, and it behooves us to spot them right away.

Yes and NO. You are generalizing, something I see happen often in the off topic forum. Liptards are quick to do that..oh wait did I just call every Democrat a libtard? That is what they are called in South Brooklyn and Staten Island.
Mustang I am shocked, being as wealthy as you are that you are a lib tard. READ MY LIPS(remember George Bush SR?)..NO new taxes. A lot of people would vote for trump just because he promised reduce taxes. These have been consistent pledges that have won votes since the war of 1812. That doesn't mean someone is racist because they support him. Based on your logic all the conservatives can state all Hillary supporters are ghetto thugs and fringe groups. Why not? A lot of the supporters are. We all remember the "free bus rides" and other stuff she was doing when she ran for senator.
Yes many "college students and professors support Clinton".. but perhaps you never heard:
If You Are Not a Liberal When You Are Young, You
Have No Heart, and If You Are Not a Conservative
When Old, You Have No Brain

I will say it again..he was voted in based on many who were upset by Obama administration. Guess what? Obama was voted in by many upset by the Bush administration. Opposite sides of the same coin. Sanders hoped to be the unique one the others run to.
Yes he probably did a bunch a "fagazi" unmoral things in his time. But who in NYC RE didn't? In that business you are dealing with mafia and crooked politicians all day. So did Clinton. Go ask anyone on Wall Street and they know she did inside trading and then had the nerve to play it off like financial experts wouldn't know. Both parties have a subset who vote them in who are the lowest common denominator. It is unfortunate in this decade that includes many racists. But lets not forget at one time it was the opposite(Dems used to be the racists). Parties have to try to recruit opposing groups that are lowest common denominators, otherwise it would be hard to get anyone in office. Now if this was Russia, you can just stop the other group of lowest common denominators from voting :P

Is Trump racist? I not sure because I don't listen to him speak. Wanting to keep illegals out doesn't make him racist. Many fine outstanding presidents in history had kept out illegals or tried. One has to wonder if president Grant, known as the butcher, would be president today. What about Washington?We probably had a lot of unsavory guys become president and don't even realize it.
Does Trump stereotype using race? ABSOLUTELY(so does the police dept), however, he isn't a politician. He didn't have the training to hug babies and be political correct. Again, product of his environment. Who in Queens and Brooklyn are politically correct? His biggest issue is , like many rich, narcissism,ego and out of touch with reality . He can't keep a good group of advisers to listen to. A lot excused Trumps inexperience because they thought, like most presidents, he would heel to good advisers. That hasn't been the case.He is acting more like Stalin. But I am sure many voted for him who rolled their eyes at the building of a "wall". In fact I suspect many voted for him, like my union endorsed simply because they hoped he would appeal the Cadillac tax(a unmoral law btw). Again, it is never one issue. Buyers remorse is common. Didn't unions have buyers remorse with Obama? The Cadillac tax for example. In your very state , there was a Supreme court decision during Obama administration that allowed states to renege on gov't pensions. I could swear RI was one of the states.
All the doctors I knew supported Obama for his promised healthcare changes UNTIL after he passed the law. I haven't met ONE doctor here who actually says things aren't worst. Another case of Buyers remorse.

P.S: although conservative I do believe in many liberal ideas. I believe in abortion, safety nets, freedom of press, non censorship. I am what they call conservative only mainly when it comes to finance.
 five-marie
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2019 6:20:40 PM
I've met up with men who didn't have any teeth/dentures. I have no idea why they think this is acceptable. If I was that guy's mother I would have smacked him for not wearing his dentures. This is him on his first date, at his best. Scary.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2019 9:02:17 PM

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g191-s606/United-States:Tipping.And.Etiquette.html

I don't really disagree with this. As it states, some states pay as low as $2/hr to their wait-staff. Like I said, it has to hit the federal (or state, if higher) minimum wage -- hourly+tips combined. Which at any good functional place, it always easily does, if you have enough tables & it's not a dead shift. It says 15-20%, which yes, certain places can expect more like 15%, where seniors go. But the expected 'standard' is 20%. Most places, and we're not talking fancy here, will say they'll charge you 20% if you leave your card at the bar. And I also wasn't referring to buffets. Yes, people generally tip more like 10%, or just a buck or two -- depending on how they're interacted with. I was referring to standard restaurants/bars.

Don't confuse standard tip % with the average.

True. Which makes sense why that says 15-20 -- but I think they were stating what the average-standard is. But if you want to look at Actual Average -- yes, at most places, it's likely to be Lower than the standard. People get stiffed, and cheapskates come thru, and of course, sh!tty waiters/waitresses deservingly getting low-balled.

NG says a think bad service should get 10% but should they if the bad service is their fault?

Depends how bad. Like being on date -- they too may not know why just 10% was left, let alone 0%. You tip below the standard (20% as the default) if their performance is sub-par. The tip is not tipping someone for Extra work. The standard, which may be 15% at Old Country Buffet, or 20% at most other restaurant/bars -- is for adequate service.

Don't shoot the messenger. :) I've waited, I hang out at different types of restaurants/bars. If anything, being out in the midwest mid-sized cities, as opposed to NYC or Chicago, I would be thinking it'd be Less.

That said, yes, many states have amped it up. Back in my day it was ~$2.65/hr in MI around the turn of the century. Going around 20% was pretty norm back then, but older folks would go for 15%. But now, it's min-wage there I believe, as with many other states. But 20% has become more the norm, whether you like it or not! But yes, you have a legit gripe -- why aren't we paying LESS on tips by default... why ticked up a bit more, when the waiters are getting min-wage now AND tips?

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the concept. Same with guy-always-pay, for dates. People want to avoid being cheapskates and will start pointing fingers. Trends & expectations set in.

Well that is the problem .Either don't vote or don't vote. All the candidates are bad.

I was just pointing out someone who voted for Trump and would likely vote for him again, VS someone who's a *supporter* seen by looking at their profile, with like a #MAGA symbol on it. There is a difference. I agree, one shouldn't jump to conclusions if one merely voted for X vs Y. But someone who's a big Bernie supporter or a big Trump supporter -- sticking out like that, no, that's not bad to clearly X that off, for compatibility.

ABSOLUTELY(so does the police dept), however, he isn't a politician.

He actually a spitting image of a Politician, in the negative sense. Politics is Sales. The politician in the negative sense is the same as a salesman in the negative sense. But he's not a good salesman, to the country -- but due to his base, just firing them up with political speeches "sells" them quite well.
 flowersinthelake
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2019 5:57:45 AM

Although I don't like Trump, that is a bit crazy IMHO.

No, it's a dating preference. A fact.

The American system allows people to vote for who they want to and ALL should respect that.

Nobody is required to date somebody who supports a known child-rapist, just because that voter exists, has voting rights, or languishes on a dating site. Nobody has to respect somebody for making a voting choice.

The only thing that matters is that you retain the right to vote.

Ballots are suppose to be private.

People openly express their support for a 350-lb walking embryo; they're not even trying to hide it, MAGA hats, signed bibles and tits, American flags on their Texas-sized asses and all. Fine, by me - it's supposed to be a free country, for all. But, that doesn't mean they're entitled to a prospective date's time and consideration. I guess consent hasn't crossed certain minds.

People generally vote for those that will better their "situation"or their families. Trump IMHO did that more than Hillary.

It's more than just the vote; it's about shared values. For instance, a self-aware, self-respecting liberal wouldn't date somebody who resents progrssive legislation for LGBTQIA+ or reproductive justice, especially when they or family members are affected by repressive legislation. They may respect the right to vote and they often fight for it, for all; but they aren't required to date Trump supporters (unless they wanted to, for some reason) because the Trump support demands or expects it.

I think Hillary is an A$$, but i can't imagine a guy not dating a girl because she votes for Hillary

He made a choice. Others may choose with whom they want to share their time and beds, as well.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > After Mr. ED: Dentures, and a Douchebag