Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > ??????????????????????????????????????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kevinjw23
Msg: 1
??????????????????????????????????????Page 1 of 1    
What do you think of my profile? Am I too average? I rarely get views other than bots and scammers. Or perhaps women are viewing my profile in hidden mode. I don’t know. This site is just a supplement to real-life dating, but it doesn’t seem like anybody is real here anymore. A few years ago I got a few dates on here.
 spectravision
Msg: 4
view profile
History
??????????????????????????????????????
Posted: 3/26/2019 2:59:21 PM
Lose the food pics and the bad ass id card. Replace them with pics of you.

I'm not sure about the baseball cap pics because if you wear it all the time. It reflects you.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2019 10:31:48 PM
^^^^
Agreed.
The food pics have gotta go.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2019 6:06:44 AM

What do you think of my profile? Am I too average? I rarely get views other than bots and scammers. Or perhaps women are viewing my profile in hidden mode. I don’t know. This site is just a supplement to real-life dating, but it doesn’t seem like anybody is real here anymore. A few years ago I got a few dates on here.

You guys realize that the OP exactly copied the other guys thread paragraph (2 threads down)..right?
 spectravision
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2019 11:56:11 AM
I didn't get my Columbo on Joe :)

I just replied without thinking about it.
 kevinjw23
Msg: 11
Posted: 3/29/2019 5:45:09 PM
You guys realize that the OP exactly copied the other guys thread paragraph (2 threads down)..right? yes I did to Save time
 kevinjw23
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/29/2019 5:47:37 PM
"Lose the food pics and the bad ass id card. Replace them with pics of you.

I'm not sure about the baseball cap pics because if you wear it all the time. It reflects you. "
Yes, I do well baseball cap a lot.
 kevinjw23
Msg: 13
Posted: 3/29/2019 5:49:00 PM
Agreed.
The food pics have gotta go."

Thank you for the feedback
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > ??????????????????????????????????????