Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Search by username disabled??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
Search by username disabled??Page 1 of 1    
Up until yesterday could search by username after logging off. now can only search the forums so if a user did not post you are out of luck. is this working for anyone else?? liked this feature.
Search by username disabled??
Posted: 3/29/2019 1:49:52 PM
Its working for me but you can't be logged into the dating site. If you click on mail/profile the user name search link should be there.
Posted: 3/30/2019 7:21:32 PM
have you tried in the last couple days? the link is there but when you type in a user name, even your own, it comes up blank.
 skyranger007
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2019 6:02:32 AM
You're right, Sassy, I found it to be that way too. Starting 3-29-19. How can we find anyone we've been out of touch with for a good while, like a year? WE CANT
Posted: 4/1/2019 11:16:14 AM
I find it very annoying and wondering if it is working for upgraded users, not that I am willing to make Marcus any richer.

One thing you can do and it works only occasionally, is do a google search with the user's name.
Posted: 4/1/2019 11:49:51 AM
When I do a google search with the user name, it comes up if I type Pof after the name.
 massguy70
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2019 12:03:07 PM
I was an upgraded user until recently. It wasn't working then either. Any reason for them to disable this function?
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Search by username disabled??