Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Becoming a moderator      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Bensmithjr
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Becoming a moderatorPage 1 of 1    
How can I become a moderator? There are so many fake accounts in my area trying to send me to other sites to pay money to see their "special" pictures. I saw that there's a volunteer moderator only section and I would be more than happy to delete these fake profiles to clean up everything in my area. Thanks a lot. Also, I've never been on the forums before so forgive me if I don't do something right.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 2
Becoming a moderator
Posted: 4/3/2019 12:31:43 AM
wow.
ok

just make 100,000 fake profiles to report everyone you don't agree with.

or just drink a bottle of bv caramel before you read this noise... and feel responsible.

or.. how many more ideas would you like?

I suggest golf. and alternate fireball and bv... heavily.
raise your stimp meter.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 3
Becoming a moderator
Posted: 4/3/2019 1:04:47 AM
I put some more thought into this:
#1 pimp
#2 retired
#3 scratch golfer..
#4 hustler

and #5 if you a retired hustler pimp scratch golfing playing fool...
this place can regulate itsself.

if you want to moderate...
goon with your bad self.

report back to let us know how ur doin

new clubs are only a few thousand dollars.
local pros.
bet a buck a hole and pay them off this week!

there are 17 good drinks in a bottle.
and two or three more that are not as good.

sunrise tomorrow is bout fish thirty
 statfa
Msg: 4
Becoming a moderator
Posted: 4/9/2019 1:38:11 PM
If you want to become a moderator you only have to ask yourself one thing.

What would an ahole do? Act like an Ahole and you will be prime moderator material :-)
 gcdeb
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Becoming a moderator
Posted: 4/11/2019 4:11:42 PM
It's been several years since I ceased my very active participation in these forums, but, unless things have changed, the moderators are for the forums, not the dating site side of POF. (Last time I was here they had just removed all of the volunteer mods, or most of them at least).
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Becoming a moderator