Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Socks/stockings or barefooted?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Socksniffer2019
Msg: 1
Socks/stockings or barefooted?Page 1 of 1    
Socks/stockings or barefooted when not wearing shoes?I have a huge sock fetish and it is difficult to date someone that hardly wears socks.Being barefoot seems to be more common.I also love seeing a girl's feet on the dashboard.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Socks/stockings or barefooted?
Posted: 4/5/2019 6:05:55 AM
How do you feel about clean socks?

Cause I got a basket full of them. I hate sitting down and trying to match them up. Primarily because when I do, I always find numerous unmated ones. It infuriates me! I know dang well the washer or dryer are NOT eating them...but where they go remains an enigma....which leads me on a fruitless quest...all for naught. Wasting!...Wasting my time which...let's be honest...I'm getting a little short on. :/

So...if you will match them for me...you can keep all the singles.You are welcome to wear them or do whatnot with them. (But....for goodness sakes...don't tell what the whatnot might be!)

What do you think?
 Socksniffer2019
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/5/2019 6:27:42 AM
I will be happy to match them up for you.....if I can see you wearing the socks first. 😀
 purplerider1200
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2019 3:45:53 PM
Solution- Buy white socks. They always match. Hole in one? Pitch it, mate the other with another white sock.

How hard is that?
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2019 6:00:30 PM
^Such a great idea, Mr. Purplerider!

But....I would miss out on these. ;)

https://sockdrawer.com/products/mens-gumball-poodle-trump-hair-crew-socks

They're my favorite socks! :)
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2019 12:50:24 AM
I’ve heard that the rings around Saturn are not really rocks and gas, but that they are actually made up of single socks, car keys, luggage, and every other thing that goes missing from our planet. I read this on the internet, so I know it’s true.
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/6/2019 1:41:04 AM
Doesn't Uranus have rings around it too?
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/6/2019 1:41:35 AM
Maybe it's Neptune
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2019 11:13:02 PM

Doesn't Uranus have rings around it too?

Dunno. Can't see back there.
 spectravision
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2019 4:48:13 PM
I thought it was a star fish
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Socks/stockings or barefooted?