Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Password won't reset      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Velo_to_go
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Password won't resetPage 1 of 1    
It is frustrating there is no contact for POF help, but perhaps you can help.

I have reset my password numerous times - at least a dozen - but my page on the desktop site will not open! This has been going on for weeks. Here are some pertinent facts: I am an upgraded member. The apps on my iPhone and on my iPad work fine. But the desktop site on my MacBook Pro (using chrome or safari) will not work. I'm working with MacOS Mojave 10.14.4. I have unblocked cookies and pop-ups.

Does anyone have any insight into this? Thanks for considering - deeply appreciated.
 ForumLurker
Msg: 2
Password won't reset
Posted: 4/10/2019 3:59:34 PM
This is a common issue. There are dozens of threads in the forums about it. Do a thread search.

There are also tons of suggestions on how to fix it. The only suggestion people report as fixing the issue is to disable any VPN and-or proxies you are using. The dating side of the POF site has issues with both.

There has also been reported from time to time issues with POF on chrome. So that may be an issue too.

Come back and post what you tried and the results here. Also, do a thread search and post your results in the most read of those threads. Then, hopefully, someone coming here with these issues will read your results and have a better idea of what to try rather than starting yet another thread.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Password won't reset