Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > POF team members not doing their jobs      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 401bored
Msg: 1
POF team members not doing their jobsPage 1 of 1    
There is a user on POF who has at least [u]ten[/u] active profiles, all with pictures of her face and basically the same profile contents. This is against the rules. I'm so tired of seeing her face everywhere.

Here is the rule:

One account per person - More than one will see the second account deleted or potentially both deleted.

Three times already I've sent in the list of profiles (including both usernames & corresponding profile URL's) to csr@pof.com. Each time, I eventually get a politely worded form letter back via email. The latest one said:

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to email POF.com.

Thank you for the notification - we will look into this matter right away.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

A****d
POF Team
POF.com

...None of the profiles have been deleted. Is this because she is a female, and females are being allowed to get away with things that males are not?
POF team members not doing their jobs
Posted: 4/25/2019 10:24:56 AM
It is not only women. There is a man here that has 10 profiles in texas and 5 or more in New York/Long Island. He constantly sends me meet me requests. I have reported him several times due to the above violation and nothing gets done. Basically they don't care.
 401bored
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/25/2019 12:17:32 PM
I find it humorous the silly little threats and punishments doled out by the site administrators:

"Not following the rules will result in you being banned and your account deleted"

...I report stuff every day and nothing happens. "Upgrading" your account on this site is a stupid idea, since we all know that 2 free accounts will see more action than 1 paid account.
 UKBunny
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2019 1:16:33 PM
Basically they don't care.
.....got it in one ...........

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > POF team members not doing their jobs