Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Washington  > Sunday Brunch & Social - May 5th 11:30am - 1:30pm - Everett WA      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Spiritfyr
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Sunday Brunch & Social - May 5th 11:30am - 1:30pm - Everett WAPage 1 of 1    
Cinco de Mayo day Brunch Social
May 5th . (11:30 AM - 1:30 PM) Come join us for Sunday Brunch - Patty's Eggnest - Chuck Wagon Inn 6720 Evergreen Way Everett WA 98203 This is an all you can eat Buffet Only 10.75 brunch - fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, country potato's, and biscuits and gravy, with your drink included (Orange juice and alcohol not included) They have a full Breakfast and Lunch menu you can order from if you choose to instead. This always is a great time to meet and mingle with others in a nice environment.

See you there Keith

Meet a Best Friend or a Lifetime Partner

I am looking for a brunch location on the East side and South of Seattle if you know of a place that would be good please let me know.
Also I'm looking for people to help out at events
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

abdm77

alexfedericoo

Angelinatessy

Batfan199

bcummings

BillionaregusHood

bwhite253

CGreene206

ChadleyB

cinnamondolce2go

CJF31

craig4433

danteharrell

DeeJayethegod

Devrose3

dfjvhjkff

Dillion0083

Earl_the_Pearl

geoffryjw

gpurkey012

honey4u4me

Honeybunnyme

jarum73

jayman73

johngcf

journeytime4me

JoyfulCoyote

kanyce5

koykoy63

LOWRIDE2014

MzBrown1117

oleskooljr

pcduke6921

Sagittarius513

Spiritfyr

Sweetthing2123

TimothyRB

Tlbryant12

vedsar

whitebean

WSPYoungSavageLife

Zqueen

42 people are attending
Show ALL Forums  > Washington  > Sunday Brunch & Social - May 5th 11:30am - 1:30pm - Everett WA