Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Someone close this website down!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 YourFush
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Someone close this website down!!Page 1 of 1    
"POF has 0 tolerance for users who are rude, upload fake pictures, married, use sexual language in their first email, upload nude photos or break our terms of service in any way. Any user caught doing so is deleted. You may also be deleted if you accumulate a high number of blocks. Users who are deleted may not signup to the service again."

Pof does NOT have a zero tolerance.
Uploading fake pictures is something women do a lot on this site, not just that, but descriptions too.
This website is a joke, read 10 female profiles and I gaurentee at least one will moan about how poor men are, asking for sex and sending pictures of their naked parts.

Markus, 10 years ago I was on this site and it was nothing like it has become. Delete in bud or force people to prove their status. You are actually allowing people to make others angry.
 ForumLurker
Msg: 2
Someone close this website down!!
Posted: 4/29/2019 3:42:46 PM
"Markus" sold POF to Match several years ago.
 U4IA
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2019 1:46:44 AM
POF= Plenty of Fakes!!! Thank God for google image search- a girl's best friend!!! Reporting does absolutely nothing and the scammers are back the next day. I have also heard that even if you delete your profile it still stays on; this could explain the large number of profiles with the same name, same pics, same profile that have been here for years and years.
 YourFush
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2019 2:57:28 AM
"On July 14, 2015, PlentyOfFish was sold for $575 million to The Match Group (owner of Match.com, and Tinder, based in Dallas"

If I knew what it took to remake pof I wouldn't hesitate.
 Va-Va-Voom
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 5/5/2019 6:36:27 PM
If I had $575 million I wouldn't give a rats behind either....
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Someone close this website down!!