Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > BUCKS SINGLES PARTY AT CROOKED BILLET, SL0 0LP, 9PM-1AM, FRI 24 MAY      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 iamchallengingyou
Msg: 1
view profile
History
BUCKS SINGLES PARTY AT CROOKED BILLET, SL0 0LP, 9PM-1AM, FRI 24 MAYPage 1 of 1    
DATE: Friday, 24th May 2019

VENUE: Crooked Billet (Hungry Horse), Uxbridge Road, Iver/Slough, Bucks SL0 0LP

ENTRY FEE: £8 to cover costs

PARTY for Over 35s, 40s, 50s and 60s plus to hangout and meet new people, drink, dance, make new friends and perhaps meet your soulmate.

DRESS CODE: Smart but casual

PARKING: Lots of free parking onsite

VENUE: Sole use of the whole premises; upstairs, downstairs and the garden area. Very competitive drinks prices, e.g. £5 for two bottles of lager, cider or beer and all other drinks are less than pub prices. There will be a clairvoyant present to give private readings for those who are interested - she's awesome! This venue has been recently refurbised with 2 bars: 1 upstairs and the other downstairs, has a pool table and slot machine too. There is a good size dance floor and the atmosphere here is warm and friendly. A well known DJ will be playing dance music, club classics from the 80s right through to the present time plus some Soul, Motown and RnB.

DIRECTIONS: See google maps - SL0 0LP

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: Please don't worry about coming alone as me and my reception staff will be there to give you a warm welcome and make you feel comfortable. PLENTY OF FISH MEMBERS ARE ALSO WELCOME TO BRING THEIR FRIENDS WHO ARE NOT POF MEMBERS.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions, I am looking forward to seeing all of you there! Justin
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

aar74

anwall54

benjy72

bisyman

britishspy_007

Danmead10

Davidmcty

Daztheman77

dpollard129

ejm811618

Fish8Face

freetogoodhommme

Fullmonty116

fusi69

Goodguy1945

GORGEOUSMAN111

GSD1970

iamchallengingyou

Jamaican_N_G_M

john0025

jonppp

jowan45

julieharrison2018

Lastime0102

lee_d1981

leeb003

livedevil1

londo22345

Lucyking77

malky2019

martin4779

Meathers

milush

Mistamilla

MrDj1964

mrslarge

NewBeginnings1000

nightwolf13

oppong32

pablob10

patient2019

rayhill64

redzwills

Renov8

Ronnie_21

Roziline

salo82

sb170

shazzakray

soulful girl

steve2710

taz47

Tia2510

tobutt

tuk2jojo

walos

williambrian

57 people are attending
 iamchallengingyou
Msg: 2
view profile
History
BUCKS SINGLES PARTY AT CROOKED BILLET, SL0 0LP, 9PM-1AM, FRI 24 MAY
Posted: 5/9/2019 2:20:09 PM
This will be an Awesome party!!
 iamchallengingyou
Msg: 3
view profile
History
BUCKS SINGLES PARTY AT CROOKED BILLET, SL0 0LP, 9PM-1AM, FRI 24 MAY
Posted: 5/14/2019 11:28:08 PM
I am getting so many enquiries for the party but some people are unsure how to put there name down as its somewhat complex!

Dont worry if you cant put your name down just come along on the night and you will be very welcome as the venue can accomodate upto 300 people? Look forward to meeting you all. Justin
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > BUCKS SINGLES PARTY AT CROOKED BILLET, SL0 0LP, 9PM-1AM, FRI 24 MAY