Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Cancelled thread continuation      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Chrissi324
Msg: 1
Cancelled thread continuationPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I hate that there is limitation in the posts in this forum
So he did reply in the evening that he wants to go for a beer etc.
I have a feeling he looks closely what im doing in pof.
At this point im confused as we dont know each other well and I don't know what the hell is going on.
Maybe i need to have a conversation if we indeed meet on Monday .
 FFS38
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Cancelled thread continuation
Posted: 5/11/2019 6:58:00 PM

At this point im confused as we dont know each other well and I don't know what the hell is going on.

So what do you do, do you take things to the next level?
That's a decision you have to make.
But once you've consummated your feelings for each other on that level then the bond becomes closer. That's what I've found anyway.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 5/11/2019 9:49:33 PM
You can not really be this dumb,,,
He wants to get laid, when he does he will be off to the next chick. not me, lol,, but his next conquest.
You are a very pretty girl, you can do better.

if ya choose to
 SomeWhereInTheStratosfere
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/12/2019 3:21:39 AM
This is from the other thread

So i dunno whats happening here.
I wish people were more consistent

He is being consistent. He's consistently jerking you around and you don't want to acknowledge it. This is what happens when a man plays games and a woman allows it. Total waste of everyone's time. Men that are interested, act interested. Men that just want to get laid behave all wishy washy and play games.

I'm not sure why you made a new thread. You probably won't like the answers in this one either.
Posted: 5/12/2019 3:38:05 AM
This guy has seeped his way right into your head. The more shady he acts, the more intrigued you become. I can't fault the guy, though. He's doing what works. The only part I object to is the fact he's probably banging other women and not telling you about it.
 FFS38
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2019 3:56:48 AM

I'm not sure why you made a new thread. You probably won't like the answers in this one either.

I didn't get that part either, maybe she thought there's a limit to the number of replies on the other one.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2019 4:49:11 AM
^^^
Probably couldn't post because more than 2 in 10 last posts thingy.
Boy I predicted all this!
 Chrissi324
Msg: 8
Posted: 5/13/2019 1:18:54 AM
Ceased contact with him

Not into playing games at all
Msg: 9
Posted: 5/13/2019 5:32:43 AM

Ceased contact with him

Let me change that for you. I'm getting tired of allowing him to play games with me.

This is what I posted in the last thread

Don't worry, I won't even say, " I told you so", ……….. when you come back to make another thread wishing you would have listened to that old, ugly, stinky lady.

I called that correctly, right down to the new thread. See..... old, ugly, stinky ladies, know what they're talkin bout. I won't even say," I told you so". Keep these words in mind: INTERESTED MEN, ACT INTERESTED. If you would like a list of positive traits to look for in a potential suitor, I would be pleased to offer that list too.
 wood_smell_as_sweet
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2019 7:33:56 AM

Ceased contact with him

He's not playing games. He's blatantly showing you that his interest in you is only lukewarm at the very best. You are way more interested in him than he is in you. You need to follow through on your resolve to cease contact with him. Block him so that he can't contact you ever again. He's just not worth all the angst he's causing you. Look for somebody else who shows stronger interest in you. You need a man who's willing to make definite plans to see you and doesn't flake out on you at the last minute.
 Chrissi324
Msg: 11
Posted: 5/13/2019 7:43:03 AM
He is playing games for sure.
The Irish guy has texted me again and said im great and wants to have kids with me.

Ahhahahah. I told him to screw off
 wood_smell_as_sweet
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2019 9:22:14 AM
Chrissi324, he doesn't care enough about you to play games. He is just NOT THAT INTO YOU. Period. Stop making him a priority when he is only making you an afterthought.
 cooldog65
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2019 10:12:20 AM

He is playing games for sure.
The Irish guy has texted me again and said im great and wants to have kids with me.

Ahhahahah. I told him to screw off

It's obvious that you like the attention and the drama...
 Lindatasy
Msg: 14
Posted: 5/13/2019 11:10:03 AM
Lots of flakes abound lately, it seems. I had several guys flake out on me lately, including the guy I thought I was going to be involved with. Just vanished, mid-amazing conversation. Poof, gone. Oh well. He will never know what he's missing out on.

Also had a guy I was dating for several months last year vanish on me. We broke up in January, and he was pretty mad because he didn't get his way. Three months later in April, he contacts me again, all apologetic, telling me he made a mistake, missed me, he was wrong, etc. He called me after I responded to his message, we had a good talk, he told he'd call me back again later that day, but.....wait for it......nothing. So I called him twice, went straight to voice mail, messaged him a few times, because I was genuinely worried that something had happened to him, but no answer. I know he is alive and well, because I see he is active online, and I stopped reaching out because this is just bizarre behavior for a guy who is exactly my age. He really wants me to chase after him, that was the issue he had when were dating I think. He didn't like that I was busy with my own stuff and could only see him on the weekends (he's semi-retired and has lots of time). So yeah, the vanishing acts appear to be a thing for all age groups.
 spectravision
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2019 12:05:30 PM

It's obvious that you like the attention and the drama

I couldn't agree more.
 FFS38
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2019 12:29:49 PM

It's obvious that you like the attention and the drama..

Isn't that the general idea on here lol 😁

Given that most people's complaints on here are based on a severe lack of attention 😂
 browneyesboo
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2019 12:56:46 PM
How come there are two threads of this?
I don't really care...I was just looking for attention.

SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2019 5:28:03 PM
^^^^^
Best comment yet!
 FFS38
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2019 6:08:26 PM
^^Haha, now the men have had their say the women seem to be coming out of the woodwork,

sharpening their claws....
 spectravision
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2019 6:24:33 PM
^^ It must be all that catnip
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2019 7:55:20 PM

So he did reply in the evening that he wants to go for a beer etc.

Okay, so he did respond that evening. Alright.

I have a feeling he looks closely what im doing in pof.

How is he tracking you on POF? Does he keep asking you about how you're doing on POF, wanting details, taking notes? I hope you're not basing it on him being online. :)

Ceased contact with him

So you posted this on Monday, so I'm assuming he cancelled the Monday date? Or said something leading up to it that got you frustrated? What was it?
 Chrissi324
Msg: 22
Posted: 5/13/2019 10:06:44 PM
Basically we said on Saturday to meet monday and where to go. Sunday goes with no word and Monday the same from him

I deleted his number
Msg: 23
Posted: 5/14/2019 3:52:28 AM

^Haha, now the men have had their say the women seem to be coming out of the woodwork,

hahaha they are the usual suspects. Some things never change around here!.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 5/14/2019 6:32:09 AM

^^Haha, now the men have had their say the women seem to be coming out of the woodwork,

Why do you say that? I was just noticing the other thread stopped and this one started.
Hardly a "cat" fight....unless I don't know what a cat fight is.
I don't see me arguing with anyone here....or giving them a hard time.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 5/14/2019 9:50:23 AM
No worries Boo
Female who has something to say about men= man-hater
Female who has something to say about women= b1tchy/‘catty’ (that’s the in word at the mo)
It’s tough being Woman :)
I thought you funny
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Cancelled thread continuation