Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Nova Scotia  > First Summer Dance - Shaydid Jun 15/19 9pm til 2am 278 Lacewood Dr.Lo      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SxySusie51
Msg: 1
view profile
History
First Summer Dance - Shaydid Jun 15/19 9pm til 2am 278 Lacewood Dr.Lower Deck Clayton Park NS Page 1 of 1    
First Summer Dance - Shaydid Jun 15/19 9pm til 2am 278 Lacewood Dr.Lower Deck Clayton Park NS

Let's Bring in Summer with Shaydid!!!

Lower Deck 278 Lacewood Dr. Clayton Park NS B3M 3N8

Dance at 9 pm - Pub Style Food Avail

I will be there for 8pm :)

Shaydid - One of my most favorite bands!!!

The female singer - Crystal - sings sounds like Adel - Rolling in the Deep, Alana Morrisette - Black Velvet to Copper Head Road, Another One Bites the Dust, Stomper, and so on.....an awesome band to dance to.

Let's randomly dance the nite away !!!

If you decide to come after 8:30pm there is a $10.00 cover charge.

I will be wearing something sparkerly!!!

U still wont miss me either way!!! lol.
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

aben51

agoodbadboy

babygirlfor1976

BD71

billybob1981

brilooking47

canadianclassic1246

caperfromtheisland

Drifter025

edjamesss

fundir

Iluvcrafts2

jettsdogg

LaskeyDesigns

MrRobert69

perhapsyou2

Regal500

rivercamper

rolandW9

seekingadventureseeker

Skippygirl101

SPUDpei7369

SummersDream5

swingers40

SxySusie51

25 people are attending
Show ALL Forums  > Nova Scotia  > First Summer Dance - Shaydid Jun 15/19 9pm til 2am 278 Lacewood Dr.Lower Deck Clayton Park NS