Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > THE STATION HOTELS MONTHLY SINGLES NIGHT ON SATURDAY 6th JULY 2019, 1      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jill198
Msg: 1
view profile
History
THE STATION HOTELS MONTHLY SINGLES NIGHT ON SATURDAY 6th JULY 2019, 11 BUTLER STREET, PRESTON, PR1 8Page 1 of 1    
Hi,

The next Monthly POF Singles Night at The Station Hotel, Preston is on Saturday July 6th, 2019 from 8.30pm till 1am.

Free Entry! Free buffet! DJ playing your favourite tunes also Karaoke!

I have been hosting this monthly singles night for several years it has become very popular and is attended by people of all ages. There is always a nice, relaxed, fun atmosphere.

Come along and meet lots of other local single people at this regular event.

It is a free of charge event........ Totally Free!!!

The dress code is smart casual,

As always we look forward to seeing you and do please feel free to approach the hosts or bar staff for any queries .

We are right outside the side entrance of Preston railway station so if you’re travelling on train its one minute away.

If you are driving there are two car parks at the bottom of the road 2 minutes away.
Please sign up to say your coming by clicking on JOIN THE EVENT button below.

Due to the high amount of emails I receive I apologise in advance if I can't get back to you.

Looking forward to seeing you all there,
Jill x
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > THE STATION HOTELS MONTHLY SINGLES NIGHT ON SATURDAY 6th JULY 2019, 11 BUTLER STREET, PRESTON, PR1 8