Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > LONDON ~ Mix & Mingle ~ August 17th at 6:00 p.m. ~ Karaoke at 8:00      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WubbyDub1
Msg: 1
view profile
History
LONDON ~ Mix & Mingle ~ August 17th at 6:00 p.m. ~ Karaoke at 8:00Page 1 of 1    
LONDON ~ Mix & Mingle ~ August 17th at 6:00 p.m. ~ Karaoke at 8:00
Army, Navy and Air Force Club
38 Adelaide St N

Age is mostly 40 Plus but everyone is Welcome
The kitchen will be open and there will be a choice of goodies

*** Mix & Mingle ***
We can sit, we can walk around.
We can chat one on one or chat to the whole group.
Those of you who are nervous about coming into a room of strangers, just remember that you know me. Come right to me and I will see that you are included. You can ask the bartender where the party is if you don't see me.
K A R A O K E
Starts at 8:00
You don't have to sing unless you want to
Please let me know if you are coming
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

crazycatldy

CubScoutFinch

funchas65

Iminyourhead2019

jrid1967

loyal0netoo

Madisun

MedievalDude

NotMrLeft

romanticone1969

Sansecam

stevegeburt1953

sweets066

VanDinther

whatuseeuswhatuget

WubbyDub1

16 people are attending
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > LONDON ~ Mix & Mingle ~ August 17th at 6:00 p.m. ~ Karaoke at 8:00