Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Does swallowing your partner's cum count to rough sex or is it more i      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 masaq
Msg: 1
Does swallowing your partner's cum count to rough sex or is it more intimate?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
What are ur views how u define rough sex?
 badbadgirl
Msg: 2
Does swallowing your partner's cum count to rough sex or is it more intimate?
Posted: 8/15/2005 10:29:41 AM
swallowing is not rough sex, it's just normal
 masaq
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/19/2005 7:38:18 AM
I guess deepthroating defnitely is rough sex but some ppl do think swallowing ia bit gross and hence rough.
 stoneside
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/16/2006 12:30:45 PM
What does swallowing have to do with rough sex. Me thinks you've never had rough sex OR you just wanted to find a way to start another "swallowing" thread. Nothing to do with each other.
 ManitobaGrrl
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/16/2006 12:49:34 PM
I dont know why there needs to be so many threads on swallowing!!

EEEwwwwwwwww
 SxyAttitude
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/16/2006 1:45:15 PM
I really don't think swallowing has anything to do with rough sex, but then again, thats just my opinion, everyones is different, and being as how i like it pretty rough, my opinion may differ from others. I always swallow though, cos i figure (other than the fact that I enjoy it) if someone was going down on me and started spitting my juices out, i'd be pretty insulted
 Bendilin
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/16/2006 1:51:40 PM
Swallowing cum? Rough? You MUST be joking.
Handcuffs and any form of bondage are boring as hell. Sorry.

You want rough sex? Get a 14 inch rimmed dildo, have her sit on your erection ( Up 'er rear ), then use both hands to pump the dildo in the front. Maybe attempt to push a pen or something into her urethra.

You're not having rough sex untill one ( or both ) of you are unable to sit on the toilet properly the next day.
 SxyAttitude
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/16/2006 2:10:39 PM
^^^^^^^^^^ I dunno bout the pen in the urethra part, but the rest sounds great
 Bendilin
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/16/2006 2:25:18 PM
Well, maybe a normal thermometer then. I sure as hell know a thermometer can fit inside a guy's erection without it hurting ( Yes, I DO know. Shut up ), but...a pen would probably be better considering it's not glass.

Being told "don't move, it CAN shatter" has got to be the most nerve wrecking thing I've ever heard in my life.
 happybro
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2006 2:36:01 PM
Just wondering...due you think its rough and gross.
 bigred2932
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/19/2006 12:32:30 PM
SEXYATTITUDE..EXACTLY.................swallowing is not rough....all the ladies that spit I wish I had the chance to go down on you and spit your juices out..I am sure that you would not like that...has nothing to do with taste or love..it is about being polite and doing your job. PERIOD...crying about the taste is SELFISH and I dont want a lover to be selfuish with me..I wouldnt do it to her so I wouldnt want it in return...and that is PERIOD AND THE BOTTOM LINE.....ladies just think about that..next time you have sex..would you want your man getting off of you and going to wash his d ick off....? or spitting out your juice as he is pleasing you orally...I think not....remember..the poster I am AGREEING with is A WOMAN...kudos to her for knowing what the true meaning of sex is..-----pleasing your partner---first----not yourself..that is SEXY..women want us to make them cum FIRST and all that noise..and I agree..I will give my lover pleasure first..always....and not spit anything out..in fact I will beg for more..period...and my lover will also..
 SxyAttitude
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/21/2006 5:16:35 PM
^^^^Now, if I had met more men with that mentality, I may not have switched sides, lol
 Lil Red Riding Hood
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/13/2006 7:51:47 PM
Depends on the circumstances, I think.

It can be very intimate and it can be very rough......
 QazyGuy
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/1/2006 10:29:56 PM
It's only rough sex if you're the sperm. Like Woody Allen in "Everything You Wanted To Know About Sex" :)

JIM
 greeneyedblonde and CSI
Msg: 15
Posted: 11/2/2006 7:12:53 PM
For me it is intimate...doing that yet can be construed in the right context as rough sex IF your having rough sex...

GEB
 passionfly
Msg: 16
Posted: 11/3/2006 1:21:00 AM
wanna know what the best rough sex is?

Go doggy style, grab her hair, pull it, smack her butt, then...

...call her some other girls name...WOOOOHOOOO

hang on for the ride of your life fellas!!!

they don't make any rides like this in an amusement park
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Does swallowing your partner's cum count to rough sex or is it more intimate?